Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Check out "Now Playing" video on gamespot.com... Do watch the challenge of hitting billboards - around 15-20 min nto the video... Nice way to invite friends and have fun...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Now Playing - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Criterion) - YouTube

Very long video btw.

Gamespot guys playing most wanted. 1 hour 30 min long video -_-

sunnyhj

Broken In
Now Playing - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Criterion) - YouTube

Very long video btw.

Gamespot guys playing most wanted. 1 hour 30 min long video -_-

From this i can gather that the game will mostly be for online playing...no proper single player like old MW which has a proper storyline..this will be like Hot pursuit with 8 exclusive cars that u can get my beating 8 blacklist members..there will be no proper challenges u need to do in order to race a blacklist member..just select the racer and race him/her.. :(

this is more like Hot pursuit with open world. Not a MW.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ They are using the title Most Wanted to capitalize on the success of the original game and make money out of it . This is nothing like Most Wanted , same thing happened with Hot Pursuit . It would have been better to name it NFS: Burnout .

sunnyhj

Broken In
Well u know What is now available and the damn game is not even launched yet, there still 4-6 hrs left.. m gonna play this now..see whats what...will tell u guys later if its worth it or not...

sunnyhj

Broken In
Just played 2 races..this is a mix up of Hot Pursuit and Burnout. GFx are like HP..free roam is like Burnout..there is no F$%king story. just like HP a girl's voice will tell u what needs to be done in the whole game at the start..after that just free roam earn bounty and defeat blacklist members..

No cut-scene explaining the particular driver..u won't even know their identity..just the car they drive. :(

I'm disappointed with this game..

Edit : It will be better to view this game as Hot pursuit with free roam..just simple racing and unlocking. if u'll play this as HP or Burnout U'll like this game..Those who expected MW 'reboot' will be disappointed.

P.S The game requires a good gfx.. m running 6770 at 1360*768 and getting 30-40 fps at everything max..they dip to 26-29 for a sec or two sometimes when gfx intensity increases.

Last edited:
Top Bottom