Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah well but the developers are different. And because of that I am worried about the story and customisation part.

gameranand

Living to Play
Darn it. Means I have to drive same old thing for entire game. Oh boy ridiculous. And what about other body parts like hood, tyres, body etc ??

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Dx11 confirmed :)

Need For Speed: Most Wanted – DX11 Offers 300% Better Performance Than DX9 | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Darn it. Means I have to drive same old thing for entire game. Oh boy ridiculous. And what about other body parts like hood, tyres, body etc ??

There would be many cars to drive around. As per new gameplay video, all cars are unlocked right from the start. Just hop in and drive. That should be enough variation for me. I dont care much about accesories since anyways my focus remains on driving and environment, car should just handle well.

Performance tuning-wise they have few interesting options like auto inflatable tyres to protect against spikes...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK .. but I'll miss the visual upgrades for sure and this makes the game half baked - may be with some future update they will add this feature.

gameranand

Living to Play
I feel the same way. I love to modify the car as per my liking but unfortunately this game won't give the option.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^have a shrewd feeling they are gonna be compatible with each other

confirmed lol : Veni Vidi Vici - Need for Speed Most Wanted's CloudCompete redefines cross-compatibility

Flash

Lost in speed
Social integration in games - Thats the essence of Gaming spirit + technology + fun ! :mrgreen:
That will surely remind me of Cycle-chases in an open-road on one's schooldays! :lol:

CloudCompete - Is this like i play in NFS:MW(PC) to complete 20% and later i log to NFS:MW(Android) to continue from the left 20%?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yes!
also it's not 20%, it's Level up
looks like there will be drops, as in you roam around and find a car
there will be reputation points
console, mobile, pc, vita

maybe this bit should be in the nfsmw thread

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
What's the point of having all those online features when the core gameplay isn't anything new? Saw one of the recent gameplay trailers, felt like Criterion just modified the Hot Pursuit handling a little. Shame. Better go for Grid 2.

Top Bottom