Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes I know that. Read my post carefully. I said without customisation it would be just like HP clone. I want something new and we all know that NFS is just going down the hill.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Of course its not Need for Customization, it is Need for speed...but without customization, its definitely not "Need for Speed - Most Wanted" :razz:

If that's the case then this one too will be same old same old.

The only thing which will make or break this game will be the cops ai.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
If that's the case then this one too will be same old same old.

The last time NFS had good customization was Underground2/MostWanted..and how does including the customization in the new one make it same old same old? :|
Hot Pursuit had cops, Run had cops, and the new Most Wanted has cops..if there anything as 'same old' then its the cops, LOL..not that I want them to remove the cops, but your statement kinda contradicts itself.

The game will perform well, no doubt about that. Except for the story and customization, Criterion seems to have got everything else right, the game play is tight, graphics look great, online too... But I'm quite sure no one will remember this one they way they remember the original Most Wanted..the customization played a huge role in that.

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
By same old I meant that it will be boring as every NFS game after the og Most Wanted.

Hope there are weather effects in this one.

gameranand

Living to Play
Story is really a important part in the game. If there is no good story then its just another NFS who want to level with MW. It seems like story is not strong in the game and of course I need customisation.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^it seems like they have rebranded Hot Pursuit 2010 with new maps/cars as MW2 :lol:
same crap around corners carried over from HP2010 - the moment you're near a turn, car enters drift mode, whether you like it or not.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well when Criterion games are developing this game then its obvous that gameplay would be similar to BP & NFSHP 2010

Top Bottom