Need an assembled Pc. Budget~30k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Okay thanks a lot. I have decided to cancel antex200 gaming cabinet and buy a normal cabinet. With the saved amount i will buy an apc 600va. Apc 600 va is compatible also with i3 6100 right?
Yes its perfectly compatible.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

rikkuartz

Broken In
Read the entire thread, very nice that everyone is helping u.

So when does all the parts arrive? Just curious.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Read the entire thread, very nice that everyone is helping u.

So when does all the parts arrive? Just curious.
Think digit forum members have greatly helped in my purchase decisions and i can't thank thethem enough.expect the parcel to be delivered within this week.ect

Ok, I have understood your interest. I think you are interested in Video games. So for the purpose of these video games you need to maintain some system Requirements. Such as shown below
CPU: Intel core duo Gigabyte
Processor: i5 Processor
RAM: 8 GB
Harddisk: 1TB.

Thanks i already bought the ztuff as advised by members

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Didn't want to bump this thread again but came across this really rad looking case by coolermaster. What do you think guys??
Amazon.in: Buy Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced - Mini-ITX Computer Case with USB 3.0 and Long Graphics Card Support Online at Low Prices in India | Cooler Master Reviews & Rating

TheSloth

The Slowest One
the above cabinet is for mini ITX form factor motherboard. I thik your motherboard will be micro-ATX.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
the above cabinet is for mini ITX form factor motherboard. I thik your motherboard will be micro-ATX.

Hmm in the description its saying that it Supports standard length ATX PSU. So i guess it'll support micro Atx too! In fhat case i'm definitely planning on buying this case.

Btw how good is Cyberpower 600va instead of Apc 600va?(Apc service centers not available but Cyberpower i can get service local)

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Hmm in the description its saying that it Supports standard length ATX PSU. So i guess it'll support micro Atx too! In fhat case i'm definitely planning on buying this case.

Btw how good is Cyberpower 600va instead of Apc 600va?(Apc service centers not available but Cyberpower i can get service local)
No
That is a mini ITX case which will JUST TAKE A MINI ITX board
No micro ATX or atx
Seriously don't buy something without doing full research
Also ATX PSU means that it can have a normal psu instead if requiring a sfx one

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Get this cabinet from amazon and delivery is free.

Antec VSK-4000B-U3 -2719.

Link: ANTEC NEW SOLUTION SERIES VSK-4000B-U3 Black With USB 3.0 Computer Case:Amazon:Electronics

I mean this is the lowest price from Antec.
2 years warranty.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Ronnie, CyberPower 600VA UPS is more than enough if you go with any 75w GPUs like Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB.

Link for the UPS :Cyber Power Ups 600Va - Buy Cyber Power Ups 600Va Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal

Local price listed for the above UPS is 2k

Link for the GPU : Buy Online | ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti Mini 4GB Graphic Card ZT-P10510A-10L | Price in Indi

Local price listed for the above GPU is 12.3k

Zotac GTX1050 Ti 4GB Mini is sufficient.
Mini is a single fan version and so cannot be overclocked but OC version is dual fan version and can be slightly overclocked as it does not have any extra 6pin pcie power connector.
The OC / Dual fan version of Zotac GTX1050 Ti is priced around 13.7k in primeabgb.com

MSI or Asus has overclocked or gaming versions but priced well over 15k and so has 6 pin pcie power connectors.

Also, What are the components that you have purchased or ordered until now with prices, Please specify...

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Ronnie, CyberPower 600VA UPS is more than enough if you go with any 75w GPUs like Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB.

Link for the UPS :Cyber Power Ups 600Va - Buy Cyber Power Ups 600Va Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal

Local price listed for the above UPS is 2k

Link for the GPU : Buy Online | ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti Mini 4GB Graphic Card ZT-P10510A-10L | Price in Indi

Local price listed for the above GPU is 12.3k

Zotac GTX1050 Ti 4GB Mini is sufficient.
Mini is a single fan version and so cannot be overclocked but OC version is dual fan version and can be slightly overclocked as it does not have any extra 6pin pcie power connector.
The OC / Dual fan version of Zotac GTX1050 Ti is priced around 13.7k in primeabgb.com

MSI or Asus has overclocked or gaming versions but priced well over 15k and so has 6 pin pcie power connectors.

Also, What are the components that you have purchased or ordered until now with prices, Please specify...

That ups is available locally at 2.2 k so i think will buy it.

As for tbe Graphic card I think i will buy only after Mass Effect 4 is released as my zole purpose for getting a gaming rig was to play Me 4 and Nfs only ��

Meanwhile i am planning to buy a netbook for Rs. 10000. Will tbis suffice?
Amazon.in: Buy iBall Excelance CompBook 11.6-inch Laptop (Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics) Online at Low Prices in India | iBall Reviews & Rating

I received all my items yesterday only and assmbled my pc. Items motherboard h110, Intel c13 6100, benq dl2020 monitor, antec vp 450p, corsair vengeance ram.

Cabinet i bought a 2nd hand locally(planning to upgrade to a decent one as soon as money ztarts flowing)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That ups is available locally at 2.2 k so i think will buy it.

As for tbe Graphic card I think i will buy only after Mass Effect 4 is released as my zole purpose for getting a gaming rig was to play Me 4 and Nfs only ��

Meanwhile i am planning to buy a netbook for Rs. 10000. Will tbis suffice?
Amazon.in: Buy iBall Excelance CompBook 11.6-inch Laptop (Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics) Online at Low Prices in India | iBall Reviews & Rating

I received all my items yesterday only and assmbled my pc. Items motherboard h110, Intel c13 6100, benq dl2020 monitor, antec vp 450p, corsair vengeance ram.

Cabinet i bought a 2nd hand locally(planning to upgrade to a decent one as soon as money ztarts flowing)
Why waste money on a netbook? Use it to get a GTX 1060 instead of GTX 1050ti later.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Buy a Bitfenix Prodigy M cabinet @ 6k
Its so compact & has handles also to carry.
Just hook it up to any monitor & use it.

Thanks.Although it's an excellent idea i have doubts regarding its feasibility. I don't know whether i can carry that cabinet for long journeys(4-5 hours typical journey on weekends and even if i do i think inside contents are in risk of being harmed when carried alonwith luggages in buses and trains). Also, i tried searching dor the product but unfortunately it's out of stock and the imported ones cost approx Rs. 10-12000.
Moreover after sitting in chair for 10-12 hrs everydayeveryday at office i think it becomes difficult to again sit in front of desktop at night.
So i think for portability a cheap netbook(8-10k budget) would suit my needs. The desktop i can do heavy tasks and gaming and netbook for reading pdf materials and watching movies.

Ps. By the way my assembled desktop is running superb! I specially liked the sound quality. Presently i tried running few 2010-11 games at ultra settings on Integrated Intel hd 530 graphics processor and it's running fluid. Would have liked to try on a few recent games but don't want to push the Intel hd 530 to it's limits. I think the Intel 530 can handle 2012 games at best. Os is windows 10 and takes seconds to start up.

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Congratulations for the new build.
And I would suggest you to heavy load work on system be it gaming or video encoding, which will tset your system's limit. You can check the temps and you will know if any component is faulty or isn't working as supposed to. If something is faulty then you can easily exchange that component as eveything is new

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
And I would suggest you to heavy load work on system be it gaming or video encoding, which will tset your system's limit. You can check the temps and you will know if any component is faulty or isn't working as supposed to. If something is faulty then you can easily exchange that component as eveything is new

Thanks. Will keep in mond

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Will keep in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

My cabinet is giving electric shocks whenever i touch it. What could be the problem?

saswat23

Human Spambot
My cabinet is giving electric shocks whenever i touch it. What could be the problem?
You don't have proper earthing in your place. Get proper earthing done for your entire house on priority to ensure safety and long life of electrical appliances.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Get your home's earthing checked and use a spike-guard/ups to power your pc.

Earthing's been checked last week only(just prior to installation of pc). I also got the Cyberpower 600va ups. But problem persists.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have proper earthing in your place. Get proper earthing done for your entire house on priority to ensure safety and long life of electrical appliances.

We get our place checked for earthing regularly. Prior to this no such electrical leakages wee noticed. Other electrical appliances running smooth since last 20 years.

Top Bottom