Need an assembled Pc. Budget~30k

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Do you get shock while running PC without the UPS also?

Yes. Prior to purchasing UPS also problem was present.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know but could this be an issue? The power plug provided with Antec vp450p is the same two pin plug as given in this discussion

Two pin plugs with earth | Surin Farang Community Foru

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Get a 3 pin power plug like this: (1.5 Meter) Storite IEC Mains Power Cable India Plug Kettle Lead Cord For Desktop PC / Monitor / SMPS / Printer - Black:Amazon:Electronics
Also check for earthing in the house.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Get a 3 pin power plug like this: (1.5 Meter) Storite IEC Mains Power Cable India Plug Kettle Lead Cord For Desktop PC / Monitor / SMPS / Printer - Black:Amazon:Electronics
Also check for earthing in the house.

Okay. I have called the electrician to check the earthing. I have exchanged the SMPS's plug with the 3 pin monitor plug. Both 2 pin and 3 pin plugs are connected to ups. Still giving shocks.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Okay. I have called the electrician to check the earthing. I have exchanged the SMPS's plug with the 3 pin monitor plug. Both 2 pin and 3 pin plugs are connected to ups. Still giving shocks.
Then some where the wiring is getting wet or not properly earthed.

Check the socket to which the UPS is connected to.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Then some where the wiring is getting wet or not properly earthed.

Check the socket to which the UPS is connected to.

Okay . .

- - - Updated - - -

Guys it's qn earthing issue after all. Apparently the whole house excluding my socket is connected to earthing. The earthing wire broke off somewhere so reearthing needs to be done.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Guys I don't want to bring this up again and you have all helped me a lot. But I am facing display issues since last week. Upon starting the display becomes a bright red color. After sometime some white lines appear before the icons.

Then display becomes okay as I adjust the resolution but even then at 1366*768 resn the icons and words seem broken(as in visible but difficult to read)
Games and movies run ok at low resolution and not satisfactory.

Also the display seems fine while booting up but only when i log into the system when i experience a problem.

Is it a driver issue or any other issue?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Try disconnection and reconnecting the hdmi cable or use another hdmi cable.

Also, update the vga drivers to eliminate any possible driver issues.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Try disconnection and reconnecting the hdmi cable or use another hdmi cable.

Also, update the vga drivers to eliminate any possible driver issues.

It doesn't have any Hdmi port or cable. Just a vga port n cable

Also where to find the drivers?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Download drivers from gigabyte.in website for Gigabyte H110M-S2 motherboard. Download all the drivers. Ok.

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Anyway, try changing it and try to get a HDMI cable instead of VGA.

Download the drivers from Intel's site.

Thanks i will try the same

- - - Updated - - -

What is your motherboard by the way?

Download drivers from the motherboards website.
If they are not the latest then get the drivers from Intel website. Ok.

Motherboard is Gigabyte H110m S2 .. It came witb driver cds which i installed on first day itself.

Also can i use an HDMI cable in VGA port? What's tge difference between tbe two?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks i will try the same

- - - Updated - - -

Motherboard is Gigabyte H110m S2 .. It came witb driver cds which i installed on first day itself.

Also can i use an HDMI cable in VGA port? What's tge difference between tbe two?
Gigabyte H110M-S2 has D-Sub port otherwise called as VGA port.
BenQ DL2020 has both VGA & DVI ports. So connect both the monitor with the motherboard using a VGA Cable only.

Get a VGA cable from here: HIGH QUALITY VGA CABLE 1.5 METER:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
:oops:

Stick to VGA then I guess.

Umm...but how will it help?

- - - Updated - - -

Gigabyte H110M-S2 has D-Sub port otherwise called as VGA port.
BenQ DL2020 has both VGA & DVI ports. So connect both the monitor with the motherboard using a VGA Cable only.

Get a VGA cable from here: HIGH QUALITY VGA CABLE 1.5 METER:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Okay I can buy it.

For the time being, I've unplugged and reconnected the VGA cable. Downloaded VGA drivers for Motherboard(will install after sometime). Now will have to see the result.

Anything else to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I've tried installing motherboard display driver, unplugged and replugged Vga cable but problem is still there.

In fact problem has increased. Yesterday the screen went blank while playing a game and the system restarted itself. Then after restarting error came "display driver stopped working". (Forgot whether error was for intel display driver or motherboard display driver)

I again restarted and it worked fine.

Today morning I tried to start the system but screen was blank for several minutes. So i forced shutdown and restarted and it started ok.

What is the issue?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Umm...but how will it help?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I can buy it.

For the time being, I've unplugged and reconnected the VGA cable. Downloaded VGA drivers for Motherboard(will install after sometime). Now will have to see the result.

Anything else to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I've tried installing motherboard display driver, unplugged and replugged Vga cable but problem is still there.

In fact problem has increased. Yesterday the screen went blank while playing a game and the system restarted itself. Then after restarting error came "display driver stopped working". (Forgot whether error was for intel display driver or motherboard display driver)

I again restarted and it worked fine.

Today morning I tried to start the system but screen was blank for several minutes. So i forced shutdown and restarted and it started ok.

What is the issue?
Buddy both the Intel or Gigabyte site has same display drivers. They are not different.

Re-install the drivers by completely uninstalling the installed one.
Install the VGA driver from Gigabyte site and check once.

Also check with any other PSU.

Check in the properties of the device whether the driver installed properly or not.
Whether there is any conflict with the default Windows drivers or not.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Buddy both the Intel or Gigabyte site has same display drivers. They are not different.

Re-install the drivers by completely uninstalling the installed one.
Install the VGA driver from Gigabyte site and check once.

Also check with any other PSU.

Check in the properties of the device whether the driver installed properly or not.
Whether there is any conflict with the default Windows drivers or not.

Okay thanks will try.

By the way I found lots of vga to hdmi converters in amazon. Can i try them and will it help?

Also is therr any better vga cable then the one you mentioned ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Okay thanks will try.

By the way I found lots of vga to hdmi converters in amazon. Can i try them and will it help?

Also is therr any better vga cable then the one you mentioned ?
Your monitor has VGA & DVI ports where as your motherboard has only a VGA port.
So you can connect by using any VGA to VGA cable only.

Since your monitor resolution is not Full HD, there is no need to go with VGA to DVI adapter for now.

If in future, you add a GPU then you can use a DVI to DVI cable.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Your monitor has VGA & DVI ports where as your motherboard has only a VGA port.
So you can connect by using any VGA to VGA cable only.

Since your monitor resolution is not Full HD, there is no need to go with VGA to DVI adapter for now.

If in future, you add a GPU then you can use a DVI to DVI cable.

Okay thanks.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
I changed the earlier VGA cable with this one HIGH QUALITY VGA CABLE 1.5 METER:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Also downloaded and installed the latest graphics drivers from Intel and Gigabyte website. Problem continues.

Need help.

Top Bottom