Need an assembled Pc. Budget~30k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I changed the earlier VGA cable with this one HIGH QUALITY VGA CABLE 1.5 METER:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Also downloaded and installed the latest graphics drivers from Intel and Gigabyte website. Problem continues.

Need help.
Either your motherboard needs to be sent for RMA or your PSU. Just check once by taking it to service centers of both.
The technicians at the Gigabyte Mobo service center will check and tell.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
^ Will think about that later. Meanwhile another issue has cropped up. Today as i was running my system and opening up a web page, the system started making a weird clicking noise. After few minutes it gave an error message and then restarted. Finally it displayed an error message "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key"

What exactly is the issue???

Last edited:

maheshn

Journeyman
^ Will think about that later. Meanwhile another issue has cropped up. Today as i was running my system and opening up a web page, the system started making a weird clicking noise. After few minutes it gave an error message and then restarted. Finally it displayed an error message "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key"

What exactly is the issue???

Clicking noises generally mean hard drive failure. Try to copy all data which you require from off the drive, preferably by connecting it in another system before doing anything else.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Clicking noises generally mean hard drive failure. Try to copy all data which you require from off the drive, preferably by connecting it in another system before doing anything else.

But it shouldn't fail. It's from Western Digital and it's barely a month old !!

Could it be an Os issue?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
But it shouldn't fail. It's from Western Digital and it's barely a month old !!

Could it be an Os issue?
Ronnie, Either you are super unlucky regarding your new PC Components or you are not able to properly install drivers for your Motherboard & your New HDD was from old stock or even an used one & your PSU is failing.

1st of all get that PSU checked, then Mobo and then HDD buddy.

What is your Full Configuration? Please mention that...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Ronnie, Either you are super unlucky regarding your new PC Components or you are not able to properly install drivers for your Motherboard & your New HDD was from old stock or even an used one & your PSU is failing.

1st of all get that PSU checked, then Mobo and then HDD buddy.

What is your Full Configuration? Please mention that...

It was booting up fine since last two days(alsi screen display issue seemed to be sorting out ok before this happened) so I doubt it's a motherboard or psu issue. Also Uefi is loading up, ram and other information is displayed but hdd not getting displayed. Also I am in a fix where to check the hdd, mobo and psu as no service centers available locally.

Full configuration is Motherboard Gigabyte H110m s2, Psu Antec Vp450p, Processor Intel core i3 6100, Ram Corsair Vengeance 8gb , Hdd Wd1tb Caviar blue, Monitor Benq dl2020

P.s. This is few of the information getting displayed on the gigabyte screen while booting up - BIOS VERSION F2, BCLK 100.00MHZ, Cpu frequency 3701.13 mhz, Memory freq 2133.33 mhz, Total memory size 8192 mb, Cpu temp 35.0'c , Vcore 1.092v

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It was booting up fine since last two days(alsi screen display issue seemed to be sorting out ok before this happened) so I doubt it's a motherboard or psu issue. Also Uefi is loading up, ram and other information is displayed but hdd not getting displayed. Also I am in a fix where to check the hdd, mobo and psu as no service centers available locally.

Full configuration is Motherboard Gigabyte H110m s2, Psu Antec Vp450p, Processor Intel core i3 6100, Ram Corsair Vengeance 8gb , Hdd Wd1tb Caviar blue, Monitor Benq dl2020
Where are you located?
Take them to the shop where you have purchased locally and ask them to sort those problems.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Where are you located?
Take them to the shop where you have purchased locally and ask them to sort those problems.

currently in dibrugarh assam. I didn't purchase them locally. I bought everything online from amazon.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
currently in dibrugarh assam. I didn't purchase them locally. I bought everything online from amazon.
Arey Ronnie,
Did I not tell you to buy from mdcomputers.in
You now have to get them checked by an PC assembler or Technician in your home town for confirmation on which component is at fault.
Dial JustDial @ 8888888888 and tell them your town name. They will give any PC repair shops addresses & phone numbers, call them and tell them your problem.

They might anything between 300 to 500.
After getting confirmation, get the PC part RMAed by sending it to the nearest service center.

I think Guwahati might have every PC parts service centers.

No other alternative...

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Arey Ronnie,
Did I not tell you to buy from mdcomputers.in
You now have to get them checked by an PC assembler or Technician in your home town for confirmation on which component is at fault.
Dial JustDial @ 8888888888 and tell them your town name. They will give any PC repair shops addresses & phone numbers, call them and tell them your problem.

They might anything between 300 to 500.
After getting confirmation, get the PC part RMAed by sending it to the nearest service center.

I think Guwahati might have every PC parts service centers.

No other alternative...

I didn't buy from mdcomputers since tbey told me they won't take any responsibility in case i buy their product and find it faulty.

I called up justdial. Only seagate service centers are located in cities nearby(no wd) . Should i send it to seagate service centers?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I didn't buy from mdcomputers since tbey told me they won't take any responsibility in case i buy their product and find it faulty.

I called up justdial. Only seagate service centers are located in cities nearby(no wd) . Should i send it to seagate service centers?
Just ask Just Dial for any good door step services for PC repair and get confirmation as to which component is faulty and then you need to send only to WD, Gigabyte & Antec Service Centers in case of RMA.

No other service centers will accept other parts than what they deal with. Ok.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Just ask Just Dial for any good door step services for PC repair and get confirmation as to which component is faulty and then you need to send only to WD, Gigabyte & Antec Service Centers in case of RMA.

No other service centers will accept other parts than what they deal with. Ok.

I called up just dial and what they did was give me an invalid shop name n no.

Anyway I went to Hp authorized service center and they have agreed to check it.

On first glance they told me it could be a corrupt Os issue or a virus issue. Otherwise it could be a loose connection cable.

Anyway i will take my machine to the hp service center and see what happens.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I called up just dial and what they did was give me an invalid shop name n no.

Anyway I went to Hp authorized service center and they have agreed to check it.

On first glance they told me it could be a corrupt Os issue or a virus issue. Otherwise it could be a loose connection cable.

Anyway i will take my machine to the hp service center and see what happens.
Inform here what happened?
I hope your PC will become good.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Inform here what happened?
I hope your PC will become good.

Ok m taking it now only. Will inform here. Hoping for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Motherboard and Hard disk issue. SMPS seems to be fine. They asked me to return it since it's under warranty.

Any idea how to return online? (Coz i haven't done it earlier)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Motherboard and Hard disk issue. SMPS seems to be fine. They asked me to return it since it's under warranty.

Any idea how to return online? (Coz i haven't done it earlier)

Go to your orders list and select return/replace option. Also contact the CC on chat, they'll guide you properly.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Go to your orders list and select return/replace option. Also contact the CC on chat, they'll guide you properly.

I know that. But in this case 10 days amazon replacement period has expired so I can't return it directly.
HP service center guys told me that I now have to claim warranty from Amazon(since it is the seller) and ask for replacement.

How do I go about it?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I know that. But in this case 10 days amazon replacement period has expired so I can't return it directly.
HP service center guys told me that I now have to claim warranty from Amazon(since it is the seller) and ask for replacement.

How do I go about it?
Amazon.in Returns, Refunds, Replacements Policy

Check the below Link:

Amazon.in Help: Returns, Refunds & Replacements

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling

How do I go about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon.in Returns, Refunds, Replacements Policy

Check the below Link:

Amazon.in Help: Returns, Refunds & Replacements

Already tried that. But it says return window has been closed.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

How do I go about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Already tried that. But it says return window has been closed.
Then your only option is either calling the CC of Amazon.in & get resolved
OR
Simply send the Gigabyte Motherboard & WD HDD to their respective Collection Points situated in Guwahati or in the case of Gigabyte either CP in Guwahati or SC in Kolkate & in the case of WD either CP in Guwahati or SC in Bangalore. So decide for yourself.

Gigabyte has Service centers in all Metros & Collection centers in almost all Indian cities.
You need to either go to the Service center in Kolkata or drop it in the nearest Collection Point situated in Guwahati.

Link: GIGABYTE - Support - Service Center

WD needs its HDDs to be registered online by their Serial number for RMA. Upon registration, you will be given an RMA number after which you need to ship it either to their Service Center located in Bangalore or Collection point in Guwahati. I think shipping it to Bangalore using the RMA ID is best.

Link: RMA Shipping Address | WD Support

PS: When my previous whole system got fried due to a Lightning Strike except SSD & GPU. I sent each component to their respective service centers in all Metros in India and it took 1 month to get all of them back.

Since there was no physical damage like burnt marks luckily and all are in Warranty. I got them replaced by new sealed ones.

Almost all PC Components Head Service Centers or Head Warehouses are only located in Bangalore.

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Then your only option is either calling the CC of Amazon.in & get resolved
OR
Simply send the Gigabyte Motherboard & WD HDD to their respective Collection Points situated in Guwahati or in the case of Gigabyte either CP in Guwahati or SC in Kolkate & in the case of WD either CP in Guwahati or SC in Bangalore. So decide for yourself.

Gigabyte has Service centers in all Metros & Collection centers in almost all Indian cities.
You need to either go to the Service center in Kolkata or drop it in the nearest Collection Point situated in Guwahati.

Link: GIGABYTE - Support - Service Center

WD needs its HDDs to be registered online by their Serial number for RMA. Upon registration, you will be given an RMA number after which you need to ship it either to their Service Center located in Bangalore or Collection point in Guwahati. I think shipping it to Bangalore using the RMA ID is best.

Link: RMA Shipping Address | WD Support

PS: When my previous whole system got fried due to a Lightning Strike except SSD & GPU. I sent each component to their respective service centers in all Metros in India and it took 1 month to get all of them back.

Since there was no physical damage like burnt marks luckily and all are in Warranty. I got them replaced by new sealed ones.

Almost all PC Components Head Service Centers or Head Warehouses are only located in Bangalore.

Do i need to contact them over phone or intimate over email before sending it through courier? I mean how can i know that they will receive and acknowledge warranty for my products? I mean there has to be a procedure for claiming warranty right?

I tried calling up Gigabyte toll free but it's showing busy since yesterday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom