Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
horror!!

The best Horror movies-Balakrishna Movies

try them

google for him

good luck.... :p

Dude atleast some horror movies are atleast worth watching. But Balakrishna movies... I remember seeing watching one hit movie of his and couldnt bear it. Imagine if somebody watches his long list of flop movies recently.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Saw Indianna Jones today...strictly average movie...some very far-fetched incidents and most of the comedy falls flat

anniyan

Texan
^^ Me too watched Indiana Jones - very very average movie. Didn't expect such boring movie from Lucas and Spielberg. I watched the following movies yesterday ( 4 movies in a row :D )

1. Scent of woman - Al pacino oscar award winning performance - 3/5 stars
2. Evil dead - Dead by Dawn - 3.5/5 stars
3. Kiss the girls - 3.5/5 stars
4. Shooter - 4/5 stars - Good action movie

Can some of you suggest nice family entertainers? Genre doesn't matter, but shouldn't have nudity and as less of profanity the better.

I suggest Little Miss sunshine - very good movie. Don't miss it!!

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Corpse Bride. I had got it for the excellent animation, but turns out my family loved it! Its not outright funny, but it has a neat storyline and is not very long. Btw, Johny Depp is giving voiceover for the main character. Recommended 7/10.

ajaybc

Youngling
Corpse Bride. I had got it for the excellent animation, but turns out my family loved it! Its not outright funny, but it has a neat storyline and is not very long. Btw, Johny Depp is giving voiceover for the main character. Recommended 7/10.

Yeah great animation.I cudnt believe when I read it was stop motion animation.
The Nightmare before Christmas is a similar movie but in my opinion not as gud as this

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ little miss sunshine has a generous use of the F word so i won't term it as family entertainment

Add to it a cute strip dance :D

I got a job again so won't be watching 4-5 movies per day anymore till i get kicked out. Will be watching The List *www.imdb.com/title/tt0762115/ in parts. The babe is nice.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ That babe got sexiest woman by FHM UK. Nice.

Btw, I checked out Bee Movie. Who said it was bad? I kinda liked it. Not hilarious as the pixar movies, but fun nonetheless...

ajaybc

Youngling
^^ That babe got sexiest woman by FHM UK. Nice.

Btw, I checked out Bee Movie. Who said it was bad? I kinda liked it. Not hilarious as the pixar movies, but fun nonetheless...

a big nah to Bee Movie.Certainly not funny.
Actually it is one of the only two animation films I dont like.The other one is Happy Feet.

ajaybc

Youngling
K. :(

What do you like then? Ghatotkach?? :p

I said Bee Movie and Happy Feet are the worst among the animation movies I have seen.
Not that they are too bad.They are the worst among animation movies I have seen.Ah... and also "Valiant".It was also bad.

My favourite animation movies are:
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Incredibles
Madagascar
Shrek 1
Shrek 2
Chicken Run
Corpse Bride
Finding Nemo
Shark Tales
Monsters Inc.

^^I dont like Ghatotkach.btw what is ghatotkach?

Top Bottom