Longest Game you've ever played...

I could have finished HP, a lot faster, but the greed of more cards, and exploring hidden secrets kept me going, to the point, I had to repeat my first year :p

I failed in 2 papers in my 1st year due to NFS MW
total plays = 12
hours = 12 * 48

i played POP Forgotten Sands continously for 2 days. did not sleep. ate 2 times. forget everything else. that was once-in-a-lifetime event because i was alone at home

others
Burnout Paradise city - 70 hrs
age of mythology - 120 hrs (without cheat) 3hrs (with cheat)

(every thing in this post is true)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well yeah but you know games are kinda addictive. Now I am playing ME2 and my father always asks me what you will get by playing the game. I have no answer but still I play it.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The longest game I've ever played was Wolfenstein(2004). I played it almost for a month I still remember :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well yeah but you know games are kinda addictive. Now I am playing ME2 and my father always asks me what you will get by playing the game. I have no answer but still I play it.

kinda addictive!? I think it comes under super-addictive things! I always hear news about such extreme addictions. Like this poor chap: Another Man Dies Due to Addictive Internet Gaming

But there are many who are professional gamers and feed their family on it, one eg, being some of the peoples participating in the World Cyber Games (WCG)!

I can only wish I can participate sometime in WCG.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Looks like you now have a motive and a reasoning to argue with your dad! Of what can you "get"! Don't you? :))

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Man if I ever argue for games with my dad then are many chances I will be grounded without PC so no I am not gonna do that.:D:p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
haha.. LOL... no one can!! And its better not to!
btw, I think there have been a lot of OT's now. Sorry guys. :p

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

ME2 stands for ?

Even my father scolds me then & now also....i play on weekends....for 7~9hrs each :lol:

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Longest game I've ever played , hmm.... Infinite Space (Nintendo DS). Took me well over 75 hours to finish that, plus it's got replay value :eek:.

Second longest would probably be Phantasy Star IV : End of the Millennium (good Sega genesis RPG). Think it took me 40 hours to finish.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Longest game- Halo combat evolved....

THe first mission took a month others were over fast...why??

In my old PC , 64 MB of onboard Intel Graphics wasnt enough ....I ran the game in safe mode...it ran fine...but in a dark place we had to go through some tunnel and I just never was able to see it...and hence sooooo much time was taken

Soumik

Padawan
Longest strait play through count - DAO with all expansions. 72 hours being shown in the save game file. Offcourse there were loads of reloads in between which are not considered.
Longest time to complete... yes same. Took me around 3 months or more to finish. Although i used to play online DOTA regularly at that time, so took longer.

Top Bottom