Longest Game you've ever played...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys.....

Games U've played for long to finish....:grin:

I know one game which is very long.....30+hrs of gameply required to complete it....its shade :))

do u know any???

unigen

Right off the assembly line
How about 3 days, with breaks for the mandatory oblutions.

Guess which game this was?

Other than this, recently I've played NFSMW all night. :)

(Got to get back to work...)

ajai5777

Youngling
From my experience its GTA SA.But I didnt complete it and left in halfway.Not much improvement from GTA VC both gameplay wise and graphics wise.Its just an expanded version.Simply huge.

Yet to play GTA 4. Do I need 4GB ram to play it? I am using win7 64bit

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Everquest . And there's a reason this game has that name. Although this is a never ending MMORPG. Although some peoples game times would make other game times look trivial. however this isn't usually a single stretch but rather over a period of time.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
From my experience its GTA SA.But I didnt complete it and left in halfway.Not much improvement from GTA VC both gameplay wise and graphics wise.Its just an expanded version.Simply huge.

Yet to play GTA 4. Do I need 4GB ram to play it? I am using win7 64bit

2GB is minimum and to ensure the smoothest game play, 4GB + a good 512MB gfx card like 8800GTX and above, HD4850 and above is good enough. Just enjoy the game. Its worth the time....

For me, its GTA4. Took me two weeks to finish the game and i forgot the time, but i remember that i used to play for a min of 6 hours a day.:x

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Been playing Guild wars since last 1.5 years with 2000+hrs playtime. I Win.
Exactly. Anyone who plays a MMORPG is likely to have crossed considerable amounts of time playing the game.

Heres an extract from the requirements of joining one of the top guilds I used to be a part of.

"We raid 7 days a week, starting at 6pm CST. Raids normally last 3-6 hours. We are not looking for someone who can only raid 4-5 days a week. If you cannot make raids 6-7 days a week do not post an app and do not contact us in game.
Most people would scream bloody murder just at seeing the sheer amount of time invested and this was since the Game was out. So trust me when I say you don't want to do the math :) .

gazler

Look Around, Life's Great
GTA SA is pretty long if you finish it without cheat codes. but its fun completing it that way.

hdknitro

bringing the world down
I have been playing GTA SA from the time of it's release. But not completed it yet. I have upgraded my system two times and uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times. It's boaring. The longest I have played a game is most wanted and POP warrior within, and I finished them together in a straight stretch of week, with putting 6-8 of play daily.

BY the way my friend is playing 'RUNESCAPE' from the past 6 years, it never ends

Goten

Banned
GTA SA - Took me exactly 4 days to complete.....Man gotta get buff in that game....Thats hard task.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
If RPG genre is considered, there are several 100+ hour games available, like Laxius Power series, Avernum series etc. They are among the best indie RPGs ever :)

Neuron

Electronic.
I'm playing hellgate london now.It's been two weeks since i started it,plays 6hrs a day(average) and from the looks of it i guess there will atleast a weak more to play.But the worst part is that it sucks with its ever repeating environments,stupid textual coversations,similar quests,stretched out storyline and never ending bugs!!!

Top Bottom