Longest Game you've ever played...

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well I completed all side quests but didn't discovered each and every location of the game. I think you also discovered each and every location of the game that's why it took a lot of your time. Or maybe you didn't used to use jump to location frequently because in most part of game I used that which saves a lot of time rather than walking there.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
GTA San Andreas is also annoyingly long.
A week of gaming and approximately 6 hours a day.

The game just goes on and on and on.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well when I say the game is damn long then I give it a compliment. I never get annoyed by the length of the game and thats why I am a RPG fan.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Well I completed all side quests but didn't discovered each and every location of the game. I think you also discovered each and every location of the game that's why it took a lot of your time. Or maybe you didn't used to use jump to location frequently because in most part of game I used that which saves a lot of time rather than walking there.

I've discovered each and every location possible ( though some places were left undiscovered as I have no clue to how to get on those places.

First I used to travel to the places by walking - only later ( when I was about to finish the game - only 3-4 quest left ) I discovered that I can teleport to places - sop these are the reasons why it too so long butr I've enjoyed each and every moment very much anyway and that males fallout 3 my most favorite CRPG game of all time ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yeah that I figured because I am also one of the slowest player in the world who want to enjoy the game at its max so I take things really slow. I figured teleport feature by accident when I accidentally clicked on megaton to put a marker but it asked me to go there and thats how I found that.:D:D I have also discoved about 95-96% of the locations only a few were left but as I stated earlier you chose to walk to each location and that is very long task.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing G.R.I.D these days. Around 12 hours gameplay upto now. Seven seasons done.

it seems the game will take 100 hours more for me and the team I created to reach the top.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Stalker soc,and oblivion i think both took around a month to finish.But still not 100% complete.
Oblivion is a mammoth the story missions itself will take 10+ hours depending upon the difficulty level.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I played AOE-2 a campeign with 7 kingdoms...took me 20hrs to finish everyone...just loved those days:p

Piyush

Lanaya
so here's my list

GTA San Andreas
Fallout 3 New Vegas
Stalker SOC (with all side missions except one)
Runescape (mmorpg)

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
i guess, the game which i played for the longest was GTA san andreas, even after i finished it i kept playing it. I must've played it for months. After that oblivion or maybe fallout 3. I still play fallout 3 so....

gameranand

Living to Play
damngoodman99 said:
Fallout 3 + (all DLC's) - 423 hrs

Dragon age origins completing all side missions -- 214 hrs
What were you doing in the game. Hanging out??? I mean man I completed the whole damn game with DLCs in less than 140 hours and was at level 30(max).
Even in DAO I completed with all side missions in less than 100 hrs.
Seriously What the hell were you doing in the game that it took you so much long to complete the game??

Sarath

iDota
GTA SA (left mid way), Burn out revenge (al gold rankings) and NFS MW (traversed more than a million miles in random police chases)

Top Bottom