Longest Game you've ever played...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
That is the beauty of the game. For me, switching never gets old. Adds element of surprise to the game :p

yes..but the switching never works when u skip out of new PDA(TAB) ...dat time u have use scroll mouse.....

& i never paid attention with my ammo left....so when a demon comes suddenly
from no where...i realize dat i only have 1bullet in shotgun/5bullets in machine...
time to reload...but by dat time the demon has done its work....hurting me....

abhidev

Human Spambot
yes..but the switching never works when u skip out of new PDA(TAB) ...dat time u have use scroll mouse.....

& i never paid attention with my ammo left....so when a demon comes suddenly
from no where...i realize dat i only have 1bullet in shotgun/5bullets in machine...
time to reload...but by dat time the demon has done its work....hurting me....

to play this game properly...u have to keep moving and stay in one place as you become an easy bait:mrgreen:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
to play this game properly...u have to keep moving and stay in one place as you become an easy bait:mrgreen:

have u played Doom 3???
coz ur strategy is wrong in horror/survival games.....
first of all....to play this type of games u have 2 stay calm & cool.....
bcoz these games get ur nerves on...with high pulse-rate & heart-beat....

& Doom 3 is full of surprises......the only visibility is the torch-light focus dat too is limited in a small circle....Imagine urself wandering in pitch dark.....
with just a torchlight.....& whooaaaaah wats that u just focussed on...it like dat only...

abhidev

Human Spambot
have u played Doom 3???
coz ur strategy is wrong in horror/survival games.....
first of all....to play this type of games u have 2 stay calm & cool.....
bcoz these games get ur nerves on...with high pulse-rate & heart-beat....

& Doom 3 is full of surprises......the only visibility is the torch-light focus dat too is limited in a small circle....Imagine urself wandering in pitch dark.....
with just a torchlight.....& whooaaaaah wats that u just focussed on...it like dat only...

I have played this game buddy....and i never said to roam around in dark...you need to keep moving when those monsters come running towards you suddenly...so if you stand still then you are a dead meat :))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, the best way to shoot those monster is keep on moving while shooting them.

and another thing is though Doom 3 looks like a survival horror game it's actually is a old school run n gun shooting game - just shoot anything moves in front you.

Another point of doom is you have listen very carefully to the surrounding sounds and while not in combat always reload and if you have to kill those zombie crews make sure you are standing against a wall and no one is behind of you.

But I do believe every one has their personal style of play a game anyway.

saddy

Broken In
i think for me longest gametime goes to fallout series both 3 and new vegas..then i think one of longest gameplay goes to a game which i currently playing is Witcher only done till chapter 2 in nd my gameplay has goneover 60 hrs.dont know how much more its gona take .after it i think GTASA ,4 and EFLC hold LONGEST GAMEPLAY.well all RpG games r big on gameplay hrs.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i think it has to be ground control 1 and 2.

though i couldnt finish 1 coz my sis took over , she finished the last one with god mode lol.

gc2 was more fun and i refrained from cheats but couldnt stop my sister though lol.

in dues ex i was really happy when jc denton died by falling in a factory exhaust even in god mode. he he my sis got frustrated i got to play.:D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Mass effect and mass effect 2 are very long games. Took me 8 to 9 days each with over 5 hrs of gameplay daily.

axes2t2

I am a cat
San Andreas - 55 to 60 hrs
GTA 4 - actually rushed it..30hrs
Assassin's Creed series 25 to 30 hrs
Same for Mass Effect 1 & 2

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
LOL... looking at all those Hours people spend in complete a friggin "GAME", makes me nostalgic.

This thread got me remembered those days, in my first year of college, when I got my hands on "Harry Potter and Soccers Stone", an EA game. And it was maybe the biggest mistake of my (educational) life.
I used to play that game from lunch to dinner. Then after dinner to midnight, until my father used to came to scold me. At that time, I HAD to take a break.

I could have finished HP, a lot faster, but the greed of more cards, and exploring hidden secrets kept me going, to the point, I had to repeat my first year :p

Piyush

Lanaya
^^
:lol:
that was very courageous of you

btw used to play civ 4 a lot
finished the game with almost every leader

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
does a 4x game like sword of the stars count?

coz i've been playing a huge 8 player map (against bots) for 2 weeks.
i play 2-3 hours everyday, and micromanaging an empire of 100 stars is not easy :)
so i slowly push the bots away from my side of the empire a few stars at a time.

YatharthRai

Broken In
GTA SA, played it for 3 years, SAMP(Multiplayer). It is still my fav. game. Makes me cry that I cannot play it anymore! My freakin old mobo burnt up coz I disabled the Temperature Alarm and overclocked my processor, boom, It didn't start...What a crap.

Top Bottom