Here's Why Moto G will have a tough time being super hit in Indian market

ankush28

Bazinga
This is very bad system :/
Instead they should give such offers those peoples who uses their services constantly:p :D

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
those people who activated 3g before april 2013 can have still access 3g. those who purchased sim after april 2013 or who did not activate 3g even the sim is purchased before 2013 april will not have 3g access as court has blocked it. i got my sim on 2010 but did not activate 3g since i did not have a 3g phone. now i have a 3g phone but no 3g connectivity.

Lucky..I got 3G activated before airtel took 3g support of from AP :)

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I am Ready to delete this thread if this news can actually come true :D

Moto G 100$ off contract

Verizon to offer Motorola Moto G for $100 off contract?

Hoping it does come true..

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I am Ready to delete this thread if this news can actually come true :D

Moto G 100$ off contract

Verizon to offer Motorola Moto G for $100 off contract?

Hoping it does come true..

the 100 $ price has been confirmed and releasing on January 9 ...

keep in mind this is CDMA. but there will be a way to get your connection rolling with reliance/Tata/mts

January 9th release date seen for Motorola Moto G on Verizon; $99.99 off-contract price confirmed

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
IMHO, even if they release the CDMA version here, these greedy telecom companies won't sell it for lesser than the GSM version. :pullhair:

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
motorola isn't going to release a cdma version as india is mostly gsm . but in usa 50 % people use cdma . verizon is largest operator there ..

what i meant was that we can import this mobile and get it unlocked and port gsm numbers to cdma and use it with moto g . cdma also has 3g (EVDO) .

don't you remember how people bought htc one v for 3000 rs last year ? they all got it unlocked and ported their gsm no to cdma and used it .. for 3500 rs for the whole setup it was an excellent deal .. htc one v was retailing for 15k back then..

similarly moto g can be had for 7-8k instead of 14k .. the prices might come down also with some offer or so.. just have to wait for the right moment

no cdma version is going to get officialy launched here and if it does it will be priced same as gsm variant ..

even single sim gsm version is not guranteed.. dual sim version is especially made for india

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
When did the offer came ?

it was on 26 novemeber 2012 .. 50 $ off contract .. People imported those and got it unlocked .. the whole setup after unlocking and taxes costed them 3500 rs or so

HTC One V up for grabs for $50 from Virgin Mobile

Last edited:
Top Bottom