Here's Why Moto G will have a tough time being super hit in Indian market

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Actually I used to play Subway Surfers on my old Optimus one, 512mb RAM, so I think it's really not an issue.

And you enjoyed it?

3g is cheap these days and anyone can afford it. I use the aircel plan of 130 rs offering 1.25 gb for a month. What else is needed

Such rates are provided by only three operators namely aircel, Reliance, bsnl. What about rest ? And buddy, most people still consider 3g as expensive, leaveing those three operators behind.

airtel is not providing 3G to new customers in kerala also :(

And to old customers?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
And to old customers?

those people who activated 3g before april 2013 can have still access 3g. those who purchased sim after april 2013 or who did not activate 3g even the sim is purchased before 2013 april will not have 3g access as court has blocked it. i got my sim on 2010 but did not activate 3g since i did not have a 3g phone. now i have a 3g phone but no 3g connectivity.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ airtel provides me 1gb 3g for a mere 126/- ;)

@rijin- the above SIM falls in same category as yours, but with 3g activated :))

nikufellow

In the zone
those people who activated 3g before april 2013 can have still access 3g. those who purchased sim after april 2013 or who did not activate 3g even the sim is purchased before 2013 april will not have 3g access as court has blocked it. i got my sim on 2010 but did not activate 3g since i did not have a 3g phone. now i have a 3g phone but no 3g connectivity.

Same dilemma here, from kerala, been using Vodafone for a long time, now i have a smartphone with 3g yet cannot avail services as voda is not accepting any new 3g activations as per court order :(

Now for something on topic : i think moto g is overhyped :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^
@rijin- the above SIM falls in same category as yours, but with 3g activated :))

well, you got lucky out there.;) cant leave airtel. they are providing free offers for me for last 3 years. just got 80 rupees last month free :D :D

Same dilemma here, from kerala, been using Vodafone for a long time, now i have a smartphone with 3g yet cannot avail services as voda is not accepting any new 3g activations as per court order :(

Now for something on topic : i think moto g is overhyped :p

i think only idea got 3g license :)

nikufellow

In the zone
29Lakh is my highscore in Subway Surfers using O1 :D actually I never scored more than 3lakhs in real :p It lags like hell as the game speed increases and the armv6 version is quite, old no new ports :(

i used to play on galaxy y which is far more worse than O1, to me even dual core cortex a5's (aka s4 play) which you guys often write off will be a huge leap :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Where do you live?
That 1/2 priced Offer was limited for first time only -_-

Well, the no is of MP, where I don't live anymore :p.

Actually, telecom companies provide "offers" on the basis of your usage. Actually, if you don't use (recharge) your mobile for prolong periods, operators do provide offer. I haven't recharged my mobile by 200 in last 3-4 months combined. And since most of my usage used to be data, so the offer.

29Lakh is my highscore in Subway Surfers using O1 :D actually I never scored more than 3lakhs in real :p It lags like hell as the game speed increases and the armv6 version is quite, old no new ports :(

I own young duos, x2 a5, adreno 200 and 786mb ram, and the gameplay is laggy enough to keep me away.

ankush28

Bazinga
Well, the no is of MP, where I don't live anymore :p.

Actually, telecom companies provide "offers" on the basis of your usage. Actually, if you don't use (recharge) your mobile for prolong periods, operators do provide offer. I haven't recharged my mobile by 200 in last 3-4 months combined. And since most of my usage used to be data, so the offer.

:oops:

So you will get this "offer" for loooong time or just 2-3 months.?

Here in mumbai even 2G is 154RS wtf:(

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
:oops:

So you will get this "offer" for loooong time or just 2-3 months.?

Here in mumbai even 2G is 154RS wtf:(

Can't say buddy. But these type of offers are generally for limited time. When I first recharged with 126, the next day airtel increased the tariff to 156. But again after few days, I'm getting the msg of 126. And I get speeds of 6-8 mbps :D
And if at all the offer ends, I've got Reliance, 156-1gb.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Can't say buddy. But these type of offers are generally for limited time. When I first recharged with 126, the next day airtel increased the tariff to 156. But again after few days, I'm getting the msg of 126. And I get speeds of 6-8 mbps :D
And if at all the offer ends, I've got Reliance, 156-1gb.

Hey, am still getting it at Rs. 123- 1 GB 3g!!! :cool:

Top Bottom