GTA Heaven

T

thunderbird.117

Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

willy.love said:
Hay i have a problem i have Intel P4 2.66 machine with mercuries mother board(for win 98) i cant run game plase help me out my mail id is jadhav.vikrant@yahoo.com

Your Processor is fine, Your motherboard is fine. Your Operating System need to be upgraded to Windows XP pro and do you have a graphics card?.

vivek_oz

Right off the assembly line

s18000rpm said:
hey guys, anything related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA), discuss here.

anything, like mission help/tips, tricks, stunts....

here's a video showing superb Bike Stunts-> How to Get on TOP of Buildings on bike & allmost other constructions :D

=>GTA San Andreas Stunting Tutorials - The Bumps :D

thanks for ur stuff man the were damn good
now can u help me

i m unable to find any mission in gta after it has completed 62%
my last mission was "keep ur friends"
i have purchased all the properties
does it requires to sell icecreams i have already sold 235 in which 106 were sold during one mission
please help me out

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^That was the last story mission.
do this to achieve 100%
* Complete Extra Missions
* Complete All Rampages
* Buy All Possible Properties
* Perform All 36 Unique Stunt Jumps
* Stick Up All Stores
* Collect All 100 Hidden Packages
(from ign game guide)

S

SE><IE

Do we get something unique/special after100% ? cuz I'm in no mood to find all silly paint tags.

-seXie

T

thunderbird.117

SE><IE said:
Do we get something unique/special after100% ? cuz I'm in no mood to find all silly paint tags.

-seXie

That you completed the game. :)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

to tag the Tags:D (GTA SA) & get all 100 Hidden packages (gta VC), put a small MOD. that mod will show a BIG Arrow over the Tag & Hidden Package:wink:

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
to tag the Tags:D (GTA SA) & get all 100 Hidden packages (gta VC), put a small MOD. that mod will show a BIG Arrow over the Tag & Hidden Package:wink:

What is inside the package?.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

nothing, its just a type of side mission, the more Package you get, more Weapon Spawn @ the Safe House.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
nothing, its just a type of side mission, the more Package you get, more Weapon Spawn @ the Safe House.

I see very boring. Why i do not see any information about GTA 4?. No pictures,videos and interview. All i saw was peter moore has tatoo in his hand.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

its coz Rockstar hasent released or leaked any NEWS.:)

it RockStar's trademark, :D they let the news come out only before 3-4 months before game release:)

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
its coz Rockstar hasent released or leaked any NEWS.:)

it RockStar's trademark, :D they let the news come out only before 3-4 months before game release:)

I just want to see just 1 interview and 8 screenshots. That is all i want. I wonder who the main person is. Is it man or a woman.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

my fiend, you'll have to wait for that like the more than BILLIONs of GTA Fans:D

checkout gtaforums (gta4 section) for some fake pics, biiiig discussions on where the city in GTA4 will be based on, London, America...

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
my fiend, you'll have to wait for that like the more than BILLIONs of GTA Fans:D

checkout gtaforums (gta4 section) for some fake pics, biiiig discussions on where the city in GTA4 will be based on, London, America...

I saw that.

quan chi

mortal kombat

well has liberty city stories been released for pc.well they have also released vice city stories.well whats the difference between vice city and vice city stories.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^Vice City Stories is & will not be released for PC.

its just a part of VC.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

mee too:D

initially The license for those games were bought by Sony for its PSP, but the game was so sucessful that Sony wanted to release it for PS2 too.

damn Sony:x

in Vice City Stories, there are some improved controls, like the Player can hold a person by his Collar & beat him...:D:D:D

just like GodFather. but not as Arcady like it.:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^nice features but BAD controls & graphics.

thats why that game did not become a big hit, but it DID hit BIG time on EA:D:D:D

EA - Crappiest Game Developers:x :D:D:D

btw at what setting do you guys play GTA SA?

i play it @ 640*480*16 :D:D:D

Top Bottom