GTA Heaven

quan chi

mortal kombat
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

s18000rpm said:
Nice observation Johnny:D

sometimes when u pick up a Ho' :D, this happens.

OFF TOPIC
by the way s1800rpm.have you played mortal kombat4.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^You forgot a 0 in his name :D.You made him from super fast to super slow as he says:D

loool

tanush_89

Journeyman

I'm in serious ****.

I played ANdreas for a lot of time.

Completed 50% then removed it.

Now I tried to reinstall.

It all went smooth but game starts lagging instantly.

It never happened ever before.
I reinstalled Xp many a times but to no use.

When i played in VIsta , it all worked well.

How can I make it playable in XP??

Plz help me sincerly.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

did you follow the steps as described in Page #5 of this thread???

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/5210/userbar324808cf6.gif

tanush_89

Journeyman

It's still lagging.

No other game is lagging.

The same game worked perfectly well when played under Vista.

So fragmenting can't be an issue.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

run CCleaner or TuneUp Utilities 07 registry cleaner:wink:

& Delete the RockStar Entry from registry.

here's the path==

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rockstar Games

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/6193/userbar324809pb1.gif

nerd

Right off the assembly line

s18000rpm said:
^^yup dude, you'll earn Money thru those Properties.

to know how much they cost...
1st->the "House Icon" should be Green in Colour,
2nd-> if you stand near it, the Price for is shown (top left of the screen)
3rd->after purchase, you've to small mission & after completing them only you can get free money frm it.

=>BoatYard Property-> you've to complete the "CheckPoint Charlie".
=>Strip Club ->the easiest one:D, just watch the Pole Dancer do her stuff till she rips you off $300 bucks:D:D:D

Thanx a lot

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

wats the Virtual Memory size in ur system?

keep it 500MB or more. but set both Min. & Max. Value as same.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
See if you have anti-aliasing and other memory hoggingsh1t enabled.Turn it off.
You also forgot two things.

1. Disable VSync. It will degrade perfomance in games.
2. Disable Frame Limiter in GTA : SA in options. It will in Video Options. It is
enabled by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^Just mentioned the main thing:D.
I take one step at a time:D

If he has good graphics card and the processor and atleast 1 gb Ram anti-aliasing is not a problem.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@tanush_89, leave the Frame Limiter ON, try turning Off MipMapping & AntiAlias.

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/4880/gtagf7.th.jpg

btw which gfx. card u have, try turning OFF the AntiAlias from its Control Panel.

@thunderbird.117, actually you should leave the Frame Limiter ON, if turned off it can cause Lag.

Info on Frame Limiter

Normally the frame rate of GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas is capped at 30 frames per second. This option allows the game to go faster than 30 frames per second. Be warned that this will not magically make GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas run better, but rather may make your experience "more variable". We do not recommend un-locking the frame rate. If you have a fast machine, it is far preferable to increase resolution, detail options, anti aliasing, etc. rather than trying to achieve a higher frame rate by un-locking the Frame Limiter. This will lead to a more variable game play experience.

Info On MipMapping

Turns on and off the MIP mapping function of the game. This may be greyed out, in which case you are probably forcing Mip Mapping on in your video card drivers. Mip Mapping can help smooth transitions between different sized textures. This can be noticed most in roads that go away from the player.

btw thunder.. wats with the color code:D:D:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Also be sure the anti-aliasing setting in GFX card is set to application-controlled.(Mine was set to 4x and fifa 2007 killed my cpu:D)

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
@tanush_89, leave the Frame Limiter ON, try turning Off MipMapping & AntiAlias.

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/4880/gtagf7.th.jpg

btw which gfx. card u have, try turning OFF the AntiAlias from its Control Panel.

@thunderbird.117, actually you should leave the Frame Limiter ON, if turned off it can cause Lag.

Info on Frame Limiter

Normally the frame rate of GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas is capped at 30 frames per second. This option allows the game to go faster than 30 frames per second. Be warned that this will not magically make GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas run better, but rather may make your experience "more variable". We do not recommend un-locking the frame rate. If you have a fast machine, it is far preferable to increase resolution, detail options, anti aliasing, etc. rather than trying to achieve a higher frame rate by un-locking the Frame Limiter. This will lead to a more variable game play experience.

Info On MipMapping

Turns on and off the MIP mapping function of the game. This may be greyed out, in which case you are probably forcing Mip Mapping on in your video card drivers. Mip Mapping can help smooth transitions between different sized textures. This can be noticed most in roads that go away from the player.

btw thunder.. wats with the color code:D:D:D

The frame limiter can causes lag. I did enabled it on and it started going slow then it disabled it.

And the colour code :D .

The Orange is to add more points.
The Grey is asking to define.
The White iis to blacklist.
The Purple is true.
The Red is compulsory. If all the above things is correct. :D.

S

SE><IE

I completed the import/export missions finally after a hefty 2 day job. In the meanwhile I exported Blista compact 2 times cuz I wasn't striked out from board the first time. I pulled it with a tractor right on the top and got 2 messages: "this vehicle isn't reqd for export blah blah!" and "you've successfully delivered the vehicle...". I guess the game messed up at that point cuz after I exported 29th vehicle as Journey from top of chilliad (hell, I just threw it in frustration from the top of mountain and opened ma parachutes), it said someting like "you delivered all vehicles" lol

I went to san fierro to steal the last car and well... when I came back there was no red area on ship . lmao

Top Bottom