GTA Heaven

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Now I'm super hyped about this game. The graphics look just amazing. But I have a feeling we'll have another epic storyline just like GTA IV :D
:facepalm: :banghead:
GTA IV storyline is SICK. It is nowhere near SAN ANDREAS.
I am playing it right now & have unlocked all cities & my last mission was of UL Paper where I was with Little Jacob inside a chopper & we had to take down another chopper.

SERIOUSLY, the storyline is so goddamn boring. San Andreas was interesting, it kindf involved you into CJ's life. The way he was betrayed by Big Smoke & had to leave Los Santos & live in the forests.... ohhh man!!! that was some story :-D.
Here, we have a stupid Roman who keeps calling me to go to f*ck*ng Bowling/StripClubs when I am on my way to pick up my girlfriend. Except the graphics (which is atleast expected), GTA IV turned out to be a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me :x :x.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11944&stc=1

I'm talking about liberty city stories and vice city stories
they came only on ps2 and psp
so anyone know any good emulater???
thanks in advance
just google ps2 emulator n you will get the software...but its not advisable since it runs like sh!t..needs huge processing power n memory

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^I hope you're not skipping the cutscenes. I know many people who skipped them and called that game crap.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
GTA IV storyline is SICK. It is nowhere near SAN ANDREAS. I am playing it right now & have unlocked all cities & my last mission was of UL Paper where I was with Little Jacob inside a chopper & we had to take down another chopper.

SERIOUSLY, the storyline is so goddamn boring. San Andreas was interesting, it kindf involved you into CJ's life. The way he was betrayed by Big Smoke & had to leave Los Santos & live in the forests.... ohhh man!!! that was some story :-D.
Here, we have a stupid Roman who keeps calling me to go to f*ck*ng Bowling/StripClubs when I am on my way to pick up my girlfriend. Except the graphics (which is atleast expected), GTA IV turned out to be a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me :x :x.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11944&stc=1

just google ps2 emulator n you will get the software...but its not advisable since it runs like sh!t..needs huge processing power n memory

Why the Hell din't you post that IN SPOILER??

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
^I hope you're not skipping the cutscenes. I know many people who skipped them and called that game crap.
I won't play a mission unless I know the storyline behind it. I played San Andreas in 2006-07 & (allow me to be a little specific ) the game wasn't original. It was that copy where there were no sounds in the cutscenes (only cutscenes). But I wouldn't skip them even in that state but see through them with help of subtitles. So, I am certainly NOT one of those. It took me 22 days to finish all main missions in SA. The main timetaking one was the Flying Missions in the old Airstrip. (Man I was crying because I wasn't able to complete those missions :-D but eventually I got through them :) ). I am a GTA freak but I am very disappointed with IV's storyline so far & accepted, there are some additions but shooting in this game is very complex. I have tried with different mouse sensitivities & yet haven't got a decent one. Walking/Sprinting is the most irritating, it takes some workaround to get inside a door.
They can make the game more real in the next edition by bringing in every vehicle's gas/petrol capacity. The gas stations look stupid.

What? Didn't get you.

puli44

Chill

i agree with you , game is awesome...different story with two alternatives endings...if we see all cutscenes then the game will be superb :cool:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

GTA IV storyline is SICK. It is nowhere near SAN ANDREAS. I am playing it right now & have unlocked all cities & my last mission was of UL Paper where I was with Little Jacob inside a chopper & we had to take down another chopper.

I won't play a mission unless I know the storyline behind it. I played San Andreas in 2006-07 & (allow me to be a little specific ) the game wasn't original. It was that copy where there were no sounds in the cutscenes (only cutscenes). But I wouldn't skip them even in that state but see through them with help of subtitles. So, I am certainly NOT one of those. It took me 22 days to finish all main missions in SA. The main timetaking one was the Flying Missions in the old Airstrip. (Man I was crying because I wasn't able to complete those missions :-D but eventually I got through them :) ). I am a GTA freak but I am very disappointed with IV's storyline so far & accepted, there are some additions but shooting in this game is very complex. I have tried with different mouse sensitivities & yet haven't got a decent one. Walking/Sprinting is the most irritating, it takes some workaround to get inside a door.
They can make the game more real in the next edition by bringing in every vehicle's gas/petrol capacity. The gas stations look stupid.

What? Didn't get you.

1. you dont put key story points in spoilers.
2. you come in here and proudly say you are a pirate.

you should be banned :evil:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
1. you dont put key story points in spoilers.
2. you come in here and proudly say you are a pirate.

you should be banned :evil:

1. have put it in spoilers now, i apologise.
2. im not proud, where did i say im proud ,im putting my viewpoint & i don't get people here, once they say piracy is good & another that people should be banned.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
clearly, you didnt read the rules clearly enough... fight club is one place where the rules are a bit more relaxed. why is it called "Fight Club"??

and we are going off topic with this. lets stop this now.

Top Bottom