GTA Heaven

T

thunderbird.117

Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

s18000rpm said:
^^nice features but BAD controls & graphics.

thats why that game did not become a big hit, but it DID hit BIG time on EA:D:D:D

EA - Crappiest Game Developers:x :D:D:D

btw at what setting do you guys play GTA SA?

i play it @ 640*480*16 :D:D:D

I was playing at 1024*768*32 at medium setting.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

wow.

you know sometimes to enjoy the gfx. a liiiiittle bit,i wud set it to 640x480x32/800x640x32), but b'coz of this in some missions i'm beaten so badly, for example some Race missions or Chase missions.:D:D:D

then again i have to go for 16 bit:( :D:D:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
wow.

you know sometimes to enjoy the gfx. a liiiiittle bit,i wud set it to 640x480x32/800x640x32), but b'coz of this in some missions i'm beaten so badly, for example some Race missions or Chase missions.:D:D:D

then again i have to go for 16 bit:( :D:D:D

Almost all game i run at 1024x768x32. seeting to lowest give me headache.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

& its exactly the opposite for me:D:D:D

if i set it to anything higher than 800x640x16, i get a really painful HEadAche. slideshow gaming:D:D:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
& its exactly the opposite for me:D:D:D

if i set it to anything higher than 800x640x16, i get a really painful HEadAche. slideshow gaming:D:D:D

Lool. Usally when i play RTS i set at 1024x768x32. To be able to see all.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^which rts game you play?

Currently Iam playing Star Wars :- Forces of Corruption

and Act of War: High Treason. Iam writing a walktrough.

And Once i get a 250 GB HDD.

Going to buy this game :-

1. Company of Heroes.
2. Supreme Commander.
3. Command and Conquer : Triberium Wars.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
Have you played warcraft 3

I played Warcraft 3 long ago. To be frank it was sick game. I do not like fantasy game. In Frozen Throne. I got headache playing on some mission. I used the trainer to finish the game fast.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
It is the best rts ever:D(Most of the guys agree with me:D It is the only RTS
I like)
WarCrat 3 is dead. Company of Heroes is the Best RTS ever. Have you ever played the demo?. It looks supperb. It has physics engine. Every single thing from the game can be destroyed. The sound is just excellent.

The bad part is that. It is very less units :(.

The expansion set is coming soon.

Moreover Supereme Commander will define RTS.

I agree it is the best RTS but not anymore. The time has come for it to be buried in graveyard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stalker

Padawan

vimal_mehrotra said:
It is the best rts ever:D(Most of the guys agree with me:D It is the only RTS
I like)

i agree with u...i had played LOTR:BFME 2, its nowhere close to Warcraft 3 & the frozen throne

@thunderbird.117
will company of heroes run properly on a fx5200 with 512 RAM??

T

thunderbird.117

Stalker said:
i agree with u...i had played LOTR:BFME 2, its nowhere close to Warcraft 3 & the frozen throne

@thunderbird.117
will company of heroes run properly on a fx5200 with 512 RAM??

Company of Heroes Runs prefectly fine in Geforce fx5200 with 512 Ram same has my system. I run the game in medium setting. Though you have disable some things like object scarring if you give a screenshot on the video option i can help you.

every single Car Part can be BROKEN:D:D:D

hmm. Does the car seat be broken too?. I wonder when you reach the finishing line. You car must be broken by then. LooooL.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

there's car in the game - Lancia Stratos, which till now i've never been able to take it to finish line in one piece:D.

the rear Tyre's giveaway (puncture) halfway thru the Stage:D, brakes no good, so its common to loose a Door, the Bonnet, dikky too (engine hood):D:D:D

just before the finish line, the fourth tyre gives away:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
there's car in the game - Lancia Stratos, which till now i've never been able to take it to finish line in one piece:D.

the rear Tyre's giveaway (puncture) halfway thru the Stage:D, brakes no good, so its common to loose a Door, the Bonnet, dikky too (engine hood):D:D:D

just before the finish line, the fourth tyre gives away:D

Ahh lool. There is no shop to repair it?.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
Even the pit stop guys refused to repair such F*cked up car:D
Really. Then this game is bad for me.

Btw.

A game is going to be released by midway. The game is called WheelMan developed by tigon studios and guess who is the main character Vin Diesel :D. A movie is to be released this year.

Starring Vin Diesel as the Wheelman, you're on the run from the mafia in the U.S. and returning to Barcelona, a place where you have a dark past and criminal gangs infest the city. It's your job to set the factions against each other to cover a daring heist. With a focus on over-the-top, intense vehicle combat, build your reputation by undertaking missions, taking part in challenging events, all the while looking to pull off stylish, extreme driving stunts.

Features:
- Vin Diesel is the Wheelman - The main character features the voice and likeness of action film megastar Vin Diesel. Possessing superior skills behind the wheel he also has physical prowess in hand-to-hand combat.
- Intense Vehicle Combat - Carjack any vehicle at any time then use it as a weapon to take down your enemies, trash it and grab another one. Shoot while driving with Steerable Targeting that allows you to lock on to targets by positioning your vehicle using your skills as a driver.
- Cinematic Stunts - Pull off stylish maneuvers and tricks to build up your "Focus" and trigger over-the-top Hollywood-style stunts, driving and shooting in real-time while the rest of the world slows. Feel the excitement of incredible slides, drifts and jumps without complex controls.
- Living Breathing City - Set in the exotic location of Barcelona, the city is densely populated with traffic and pedestrians that react intelligently to your actions as you roam around realistic environments filled with massively destructible objects.
- Online Action - Create a unique character and join up with other players online for team-based missions where you can show off your driving skills.

*e3.midway.com/E3_2K6/games/game_Wheelman.html

See the trailer here :-
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0B6jcqLa-A

I will post the details about this game here very soon :-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47809

Keep Watching that thread.

That game will rock.
s18000rpm make sure you get the game :D.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

nooo, they repair but bloody KaamChor's say they got only a Hour to repair, they'll take 30mins. for Engine which is pretty much fu%ked up:D:D, turbo charger/coolers..evrythin is fu@ked up:D
at the end they fix only few stiff, like tyre, suspension or sway bars engine or gearbox, maybe body work.

btw, Pit Stop comes after completing two Stages only:D, so sometimes due to EXTREME conditio of the car, u've to retire the stage:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom