Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Well Good news again

With New XP beta driver the non plyable gams like Call of Juarez & Brothers in arms Both are playable

There was no trouble in running Brothers in arms it runs the game smooth @ 1024 @ high settings

But But call of juarez is playable but @ shader model set to 2.0
But low FPS ,,

u can play the game at high settings and low settings both at same FPS:confused: :confused: :confused: Bit weired:D the game looks very good at high settings

Lost planet DX9 demo is playable but gives message settings is too high or ur system even if i set it too low:confused:
If u choose default settngs it takes 1024, AF16x, all settings High:confused: :confused: oh

With VISTA Beta drivers installed on vista it was even good news

SPLINTER Cell Double Agent & Hitman Blood money both are playable at Playable FPS

SC Double agent @800 @ standard settings
SC Double agent @800 @ next gen settings [Gfx corrupted] still playable:D

Hitman blood money playable at high and low settings bothat same res:confused: but screen flickers here and there

Tried Lost Planet DX10 demo non playable [little too much expected i think:D ]

I will post Fear benchmarks 2morrow

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^can you try Counter Strike Source?

i'm still getting BSOD when i run that game.

i just want to make sure whther there's a h/w / driver conflict or game is corrupted.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
My Computer Freaking Restarts when i start to Play Spider Man 3.. I just don't know how to start the game with minimum gfx? :(

eleca

Right off the assembly line
hi, ive got good new for battlefiled fans, b4 the vista BETA drivers i couldnt launch the bf2 demo it would just go back to desktop, with the driver have been playing it all nite:) of course the settings were on low but it looked great and ran smooth 2, so as for that nvidia blah blah only this only that bs they can suck on my g965;)

weftr100

Random Username
Has anyone tried this with GTA San Andreas? The antialiasing is permanently disabled. Just wanted to use my onboard GPU to the maximum extent possible. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
on my PC, GTA SA has sound issues aswell as slow game (low FPS even at lowest gfx./rsln. settings).

btw what sound driver you are using?

mine is Sigmatel 5.10.5258.0002 :D

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Ok here are the FEAR benchmarks

It was tested from FEAR retail version 1.0 full game and in performance i ran test settings it gave full detail on FPS and i have made a chart of it in excel:D

I ran the game at auto settings , mid and high settings
@ 3 diffrent reloutions 640, 800 & 1024

NOTE at mid settings i disabled SHADOWS and set the shadow details minimum
enabaling shadows drops FPS:confused:

*aycu03.webshots.com/image/21322/2006103622995735713_rs.jpg

*aycu25.webshots.com/image/19184/2006113440518711457_rs.jpg

*aycu23.webshots.com/image/19782/2006108327916257706_rs.jpg

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
^^^ CMR05 i dont had that issue

Switch to VISTA It has Good drivers i think

One main thing i noticed in Vista is games wont restart:p

One more it can play games that are not playable in XP

The main reason could b

The AGP acceleration in XP is DISABLED
The
AGP acceleration in VISTA is ENABLED

VISTA better for gaming atleast wen X3000 is considered:D

weftr100

Random Username
s18000rpm said:
on my PC, GTA SA has sound issues aswell as slow game (low FPS even at lowest gfx./rsln. settings).

btw what sound driver you are using?

mine is Sigmatel 5.10.5258.0002 :D
I'm not having any of that. The FPS is a bit low at Very High graphics, but at high graphics works fine. i'm using the driver version 5.10.5208.0 . Sound works fine. Is antialiasing working for you?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@yesh1683, its CMR04 (not 05), i too dont have any issue with CMR05 except slow game(FPS):))

weftr100 said:
Is antialiasing working for you?

didnt notice that, now i un-installed the game, as it was too slow & to save HDD space:(, so cant check right now.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Thanks yesh1683
Now its confirmed that F.E.A.R cannot be played onbaord graphics.

Is indigo prophecy / fahrenheit working at playable framerate?

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
adithyagenius said:
Thanks yesh1683
Now its confirmed that F.E.A.R cannot be played onbaord graphics.

Is indigo prophecy / fahrenheit working at playable framerate?

Well F.E.A.R is playable at 25 FPS
I completed full game
I played at 800 at mid settings and some settings set to low
[the graphics can be tweaked a lot in FEAR, U should work with trial and error to find good FPS on onboard]

Well indigo prophecy / fahrenheit was working on my old 845 board

I havent checked that yet on this board,, it most probabaly will play at high settings, i will check and post within 2 days

mngm

Right off the assembly line
hey, i've been following this post since the beggining and has been very usefull, but i'm having a problem with Colin McRae 2005, it yust don't start. i get an error message that says
This aplication can only be executed with Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4/2000/XP or 2003... so... where is vista :B

any idea how to make it work???

thanks

Top Bottom