Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
strange. when i run CMR05 on "Windows 2000" compatibility mode, it runs fine at 1024 resolution.:confused:.

but if i turn ON Anisotropic Filtering, the game starts to lag.

well this is just a Beta driver afterall, so no complaints.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for me it was the other way around. using the stable drivers (frm CD), MW lagged even in 640resl.

but i'm able to run it at higher settings (1024....), same for GTA SA.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Today tested DOOM3

Well it played amazing i played at1024 that too at ULTRA SETTINGS
:shock:all turned on only AA & AF off it gave around 15 FPS still playable only just a little bit lag

I wonder how intel releases the final drivers

Intel had done an great Job

Here screenshot
*img162.imagevenue.com/loc688/th_44890_Doom3_2007-06-19_10-50-59-00_122_688lo.JPG

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
can someone confirm that Counter Strike Source works with this Beta Drivers?

whenever i launch CSS, i get BSOD:x

do i have run it in compatibilty mode, coz i tried & it doesnt run:(, but takes 100% CPU usage but doesnt even launch.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
can someone confirm that Counter Strike Source works with this Beta Drivers?

whenever i launch CSS, i get BSOD:x

do i have run it in compatibilty mode, coz i tried & it doesnt run:(, but takes 100% CPU usage but doesnt even launch.
Sorry buddy I dont have counter strike game to test

Today I checked Rainbow 6 Vegas and it is not playable:confused::confused: but intel has listed in playable games:mad:
Game starts and we can setup in menus but wen loading screeen comes Pc restarts [same as hitman and double agent]

Plz if u have that game can u check ???

s18000rpm said:
will post more on RACE-WTCC, CMR05 after XP update is done.
& on Oblivion, i'll update by wednesday.

Buddy where is oblivion today is already saturday

Have u tested that

Last edited:
OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
sorry, but i was getting lots of BSOD with CS:( :))

i'll get the Oblivion 2morow & report back:)

Then wat about Rainbow 6 Vegas Do u have that game?

I dont get BSOD screen some games just restrarts

By the by have u updated ur BIOS? Itz alos important

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya, updated it today, but i get BSOD when "Optimal Default" setting is loaded in BIOS.

i have to set the HDD configuration to IDE mode (out of SATA, AHCI [only for vista]), then only i'm able to log in.

with BIOS update, i didnt see any difference, sometimes even MW gets slower(as usual).

maybe my proc. cant take full (or atleast half:))) advantage of the RAM.

for me Carbon runs at playable FPS @ 640resl only.:(

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
ya, updated it today, but i get BSOD when "Optimal Default" setting is loaded in BIOS.

i have to set the HDD configuration to IDE mode (out of SATA, AHCI [only for vista]), then only i'm able to log in.

with BIOS update, i didnt see any difference, sometimes even MW gets slower(as usual).

maybe my proc. cant take full (or atleast half:))) advantage of the RAM.

for me Carbon runs at playable FPS @ 640resl only.:(

My guess is also with proc wont taking full adavantage of ram

i have set the Video memoty settings in BIOS to following values

under ADVANCED
VIDEO CONFIGURATION

DVMT Mode <DVMT>
IGD DVMT Memory <maximum DVMT>
IGD Aperture Size <256 MB>

Setting memory to maximum DVMT will force the graphics memory [shared] to 320 MB
so it will be 320 mb video memory shared for graphics
this way i got good performance in espcially vistas aero style

to fully utilize this 320 mb video memory the intel recommends 1.5 GB of RAM

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
to get steady performance, you can use the Fixed option, this way the system will not increase/decrease the Alloted memory, that 256/384MB becomes like a dedicated RAM.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Today I tested Virtua Tennis 3 Well some weired problems it can be played at all settings at all resloutions

But it can play only mini games in map that is practice sessions like catching ball hiting bulls eye and all at smooth FPS :D

But it will not play exhibition match or any match with players

The match seems to be in slow motion:confused::confused:

s18000rpm said:
sorry, but i was getting lots of BSOD with CS:( :))

i'll get the Oblivion 2morow & report back:)

Still waiting for oblivion Buddy:D

Last edited:
OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
harryneopotter said:
is this chipset comparable to Nvidia 6150 igp ????

6150 is old chipset and g965 is new

And G965 is far better than 6150:D

Moreover G965 has got harware TnL and 6150 doesnt

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
yesh1683 said:
Moreover G965 has got harware TnL and 6150 doesnt
Nope.Both the 6150 & the 6100 have full support for Hardware T&L.How you might ask? Well these chipsets with their standard drivers are capable of playing No One Lives Forever 2 which is very strict on demanding the use of a hardware T&L supported card/chipset.The 6150 & 6100 have far better games compatibililty compared to the G965 as like you earlier mentioned Hitman Blood Money still doesn't run on your chipset whereas it plays flawlessly on my friends "old" 6100 board & same goes for oblivion @800x600 settings.Intel has a pathetic driver line up which has cursed their X3000 graphic series.It had been in talks that this Hardware T&L support based driver will be releasing soon & till now it's still in the Beta testing.:mad:

If I had to choose one I would have certainly gone in for Nvidia's onboard solution provided they were available with Intel's Core 2 Duo compliant motherboards.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
tried Oblivion today (atlaaaast:))), but on my system it gave a BSOD (some igfx... error was shown in BSOD screen), which somehow made other games to crash too, ultimateley i re-installed the gfx. drivers.

man my P4 bottlenecks the whole system:)), GTR2 runs flawlessly when there's no more than 8 cars (around me) [provided the DAMAGE is OFF], otherwise i get huge FPS hit:x
(currently running it at 800x640:( to squeeze out more FPS:)))

my system
=>XP Pro (SP2) [not with complete updates]
=>P4 3.06GHz
=>1GB DDR2 800 RAM (run @ 533)
=>Kaspersky AV
=>K-Lite Codec Pack installed.

CMR05 & GTA SA hav sound problems, i guess its not fully compatible with Sigmatel Audio Drivers.
(in GTA SA, i cant hear the car sound, CJ's voice... & in CMR the car sound dies evry now & then.

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
The Beta Drivers Game me some problems for some Games such as NFSMW,DOOM3 in my PC..Anyway I will wait for the final release..Kindly Do Make an announcement in this thread about the Final Drivers as I will be keeping a track of this thread :)

Top Bottom