Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
adithyagenius said:
Is indigo prophecy / fahrenheit working at playable framerate?

Ok Tested it,, it plays @1024 @High Settings @ around 45 FPS:D

----
----
Ok tested Shrek The Third Demo, plays fine

Last edited:

digster

Broken In
i installed the 15.6b patch for my g965ry motherboard and oblivion 2 plays fine untill i reach the sewer level just after the king dies where the loading screen comes and the game exits;the game was playing fine untill then.

i recently installed the 15.6b patch for my g965ry motherboard and still oblivion 2 crashes after i reach the sewer level just after the king dies ;it was playing fine untill then.(it shows loading and it then just quits ).
plz help me!!!

Last edited:
OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
These days tested the following games

Uber Soldier playable at mid settings @800

even at high settings it plays fine but in intense scenes the game gets stuck

GHOST RECON ADVANCE WARFIGHTER 2 Plays Very well I played at 800 at mid settings with AF2x and shadows disabled

digster said:
i installed the 15.6b patch for my g965ry motherboard and oblivion 2 plays fine untill i reach the sewer level just after the king dies where the loading screen comes and the game exits;the game was playing fine untill then.

i recently installed the 15.6b patch for my g965ry motherboard and still oblivion 2 crashes after i reach the sewer level just after the king dies ;it was playing fine untill then.(it shows loading and it then just quits ).
plz help me!!!

Thats beta drivers only hope is wait for final drivers

And also update ur OS and install DX9 June edition on VISTA

This board to perform well and to its full potential More RAM is needed
At least 2GB ram with 667Mhz

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I am really not good at this. Could someone tell me if it is useful for the motherboard
INTEL ORIGINAL 945GCCR MOTHER BOARD
The website says it has the following
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950) onboard graphics subsystem.
Please, can I try installing?

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
ilugd said:
I am really not good at this. Could someone tell me if it is useful for the motherboard
INTEL ORIGINAL 945GCCR MOTHER BOARD
The website says it has the following
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950) onboard graphics subsystem.
Please, can I try installing?

No itz not possible Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950) onboard graphics doesnt support hardware TnL,,

This driver is strictly for G965 based motherboards with GMA x3000 as onboard graphics

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
my fren has a intel d965RY mobo , he is unable to play nfs carbon,most wanted,under ground 2 , pop warrior within etc . . i tried installing directx 9 , but in dxdiag it shows as dx9b , i am unable to get dx9c ( i am downloading the june07 update and i'll try it) . in display (of dxdiag)he gets the ddi version as 7 and it says that direct3D 9 + accleration is not supported , What can i do for him . I tried both the latest drivers on the website (14.27)and the beta drivers(14.31b) , both give the same problem . . in the stable driver i was able to play fifa07 and cricket 07 but using the beta drivers i cudnt play even that ( returned to desktop from loading screen ). plz help..

thanks

GMAX3000_trilok

Right off the assembly line
hi this is Trilok iam hardcore fan of intel GMA X3000 some of the games ichecked were
1.Transformers the game runs fine at 1024*768 resolution

2.rainbow six:lockdown at highsettings

3.serious sam 2 at medium settings

4.jade empire is playable

5.Driver Parallel Lines is playable

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
GMAX3000_trilok said:
hi this is Trilok iam hardcore fan of intel GMA X3000 some of the games ichecked were
1.Transformers the game runs fine at 1024*768 resolution

2.rainbow six:lockdown at highsettings

3.serious sam 2 at medium settings

4.jade empire is playable

5.Driver Parallel Lines is playable

Can u plz check Rainbow Six LOSVEGAS???

sagargv said:
my fren has a intel d965RY mobo , he is unable to play nfs carbon,most wanted,under ground 2 , pop warrior within etc . . i tried installing directx 9 , but in dxdiag it shows as dx9b , i am unable to get dx9c ( i am downloading the june07 update and i'll try it) . in display (of dxdiag)he gets the ddi version as 7 and it says that direct3D 9 + accleration is not supported , What can i do for him . I tried both the latest drivers on the website (14.27)and the beta drivers(14.31b) , both give the same problem . . in the stable driver i was able to play fifa07 and cricket 07 but using the beta drivers i cudnt play even that ( returned to desktop from loading screen ). plz help..

thanks

U might have problem with windows and directx?
Backup all data and format the HD and Install fresh copy of XP and check

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
U might have problem with windows and directx?
Backup all data and format the HD and Install fresh copy of XP and check
Instead,he can uninstall DIRECT X using "DirectX Eradicator" ;) and then Reinstall the Latest version of DirectX(along with the updates) which will help him to solve the issue :)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
thanks . i'll do that . if it doesnt work , i'll format it , he has no data at all . a newbie . heck , he doesnt know how to install directx . i'll avoid format coz i'll be wasting an hour of my gaming time . . .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
the New G33 boards are out with X3100, I am planing to buy few new Dual Core Intel E Series procy with those G33 based boards for the cafe, lets see how the performs :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
G33 eh.Had it come out with any specific motherboards with this chipset? What budget segment does it fall into?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
really chip i find :lol: as chip as Intel DG965RY where as Procy is too a chip one,

View the DG33 series *compare.intel.com/pcc/showchart.aspx?mmID=29053,29051,30273,29052&familyID=12&culture=en-US

and Procy price as bought by an user here, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=559608&postcount=616 just Rs. 3400/- at Delhi...

Gr8 option by intel

@gx_saurav

Hmm.. that too one option I had till i come accross this board, and procy.... how ever thnks for the suggestion as will keep the option open for the AMD :) with 690V, as 3600+ is Rs. 2700 and MSI K9AMG2 is Rs. 2900 :) certaiinly would be few bucks cheaper that this intel segment but these new procy i hear is not of Intel Pentium D rather new Core tenchology, *www.intel.com/technology/computing/dual-core/index.htm

so man high hopes :p

and lastly unlike me my bro is kind a blind Intel Fan :(

:lol:

Last edited:

Edburg

In the zone
but intel mobos are not that good i think.....u can always moderately overclock the AMD+mobo with 690G chipset one to get better performance but i doubt u can do that in intel mobos.

And E2140 and 2160 are of Core architecture and not core 2.....that means slightly less performance clock for clock and slightly higher power consumption than core 2(but only marginally).

And these proceies have almost exactly same performance as athlon X2 lower end parts.....but the newer series of 45W Athloin X2 are highly power efficient(than core 2) and overclocking on air tremendously....:D so i think for cafe,it is better....but its your choice and u cant really go wrong with either....

And how does X3100 comapre with X3000...any significant changes ?? And when is G35 supposed with X3500 to come ?? ...but i am not holding my breadth as i am tired of these highly hyped intel /IGP but not performig much....also for these IGPs driver suporting Dx10 will come only in next year.....:mad:

And with launch of desktop variants of Barcelona,AMDs 7xx chipset is going to arrive with much better IGP than 690G....:p but still a long way...about 3 months.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Edburg said:
but intel mobos are not that good i think.....u can always moderately overclock the AMD+mobo with 690G chipset one to get better performance but i doubt u can do that in intel mobos.

Well no plan to run on OC as, for 2 reasons,

Intel DG33 Boards are cheaper but no OC on them where as ASUS based ones will be costly, and not intending to spend that much for a Cafe System :(

But rest a sure, will using the E series Dual Core with My P5N-E SLi and ThermalRight Ultra 120 eXtreme for once atleast for the OC test as I hear people OCing those upto 100 on stock :lol:

And when is G35 supposed with X3500 to come ??

No Idea yet :( but P35s are out !!!

And how does X3100 comapre with X3000...any significant changes ??

Saw one Lappy running GMA X3100 with mobile G965 :) not bad performance with Vista or some low settings gaming :)

so iguess will be more enough for Cafe needs :D

but its your choice and u cant really go wrong with either....

Thats the point baby :D :D

as I have used almost all range of procy (Pentium D's, C2Ds, Cel Ds, P4s, X2 new and Old both ones), so as i know i cant go wrong at least, with this choise, so why not giving it a shot :D as till date never used one E seires Dual Cores :D

Edburg

In the zone
very well buddy.....urs seem to be a fair choice...

I thot in a cafe more than 1 system will be used and power consumption will play a big role and also the fact that the drivers for intsl IGP with full support are supposed to come only in next year.Since u have used all proccies u may know better than me.

and which model of G33 mobo did u see and its price....the one which i saw was a intel DG33U for 5700 which is significantly higher than corresponding 690G...even asus 690G costs about 3.6 only and MSI one just 3k.Is the G33 IGP inferior than those on G965 ? SEE here

PS:I have even heard about the IGP in asus 690G mobo overclock to have 20% improvemnet....now thats cool.Since u dont overclock u wont need this anyway...

Do i sound like a AMD fanboy ? I think so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom