Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Now playing Portal... ****ing amazing game!!! :D
Also playing Halo, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 and PES 2007.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
IMO this is the worst expansion pack.The graphics are totally washed out & seems like a pathetic 2D port.The environment seems so dull that you loose total interest in the game.I quit playing it after a few levels.Not recommended.

Its not tat bad. It was kinda OK-OK game. Nothing much :)).

Shloeb

In the zone
I want to pickup fear. can somebody tell me whats the deal with this game? I know its a superb game but i have read in many places that its firefights are gr8. U can feel the weight of every bullet as it leaves the muzzle of ur gun. Whats with this?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I want to pickup fear. can somebody tell me whats the deal with this game? I know its a superb game but i have read in many places that its firefights are gr8. U can feel the weight of every bullet as it leaves the muzzle of ur gun. Whats with this?

Yus, FEAR is indeed a great game but the thing is that its out-dated. Dony buy it BUT if you are getting "that" way then carry on, it wont dissapoint. :)

Now playing Portal... ****ing amazing game!!! :D
Also playing Halo, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 and PES 2007.

Time to get the RIP now :|

Last edited:

Shloeb

In the zone
^^ I am not an american i only buy those games original only which are too good or when i have money. ;)

By the way, right now i am addicted to Bioshock. I am at Framer's Market level. Just entered it.

Last edited:

KoRn

In the zone
abe nothing beats cs 1.6 or cz...too gud!
others:
thps 2-gameplay
nfsu1
kof,mk,crash team racing.
street fighter...

Shloeb

In the zone
I didn't knew project origin is Fear 2. Just saw its trailer and i am really excited to play fear and then this fear 2.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
F.E.A.R is one hell of a game.It isn't that scary as people say but totally worth playing.The graphics still looks stunning.Not to mention the ragdoll physics & the bump mapping effect.The best part is to play this game with a good set of headphones or in total 5.1 speaker to get the real creeps.The initial levels are highly repetitive & so are the enemies but the AI is really tricky & are very responsive to your every move.The bullet time in this game is the biggest & most useful feature you should be looking out for.Simply brilliant.Just pick it up without a second thought.I guess it's gone very cheap now.Also try & get it's expansion pack, Extraction Point.You can skip Perseus Mandate as it quite frankly sucks.

Since Project Origin will be hitting the scene somewhere in October, I suggest you better get it right ASAP.;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ I am not an american i only buy those games original only which are too good or when i have money. ;)

By the way, right now i am addicted to Bioshock. I am at Framer's Market level. Just entered it.

I played BioShock long ago when it was released. Dunno if my taste is bad but i was hellishly bored by that game. I dunno why I dislike that game but for me its boring. Though I got ahead and progressed much more in the game then you are :). I was nearing the end but was not able to bear the boredom. I really dunno if the game is over-rated or if it was the negativity of the Skullptura-RIP of the game :D. But still, hats off to its devs. The graphics and story are awesome. The gameplay is also awesom for you guys. Maybe its just a problem with myself :|. I will give that game one another go :).

chavo

Journeyman
i m currentlly playin
Crysis........(for the 3'rd time)
Time Shift........(goin to play 2'nd time)
Assassin's Creed.........(for 3'rd time)
Bioshock........(about to commplite)
Race Driver Grid............(for the 4'th time)
Fifa Euro 2008.....(Waitin for Fifa 2009)
F.E.A.R..........(completed 2 days back)
Need for Speed™ ProStreet..........(for the 2'nd time)
FarCry.......(for the 3'rd time)

and many more.............

Shloeb

In the zone
F.E.A.R is one hell of a game.It isn't that scary as people say but totally worth playing.The graphics still looks stunning.Not to mention the ragdoll physics & the bump mapping effect.The best part is to play this game with a good set of headphones or in total 5.1 speaker to get the real creeps.The initial levels are highly repetitive & so are the enemies but the AI is really tricky & are very responsive to your every move.The bullet time in this game is the biggest & most useful feature you should be looking out for.Simply brilliant.Just pick it up without a second thought.I guess it's gone very cheap now.Also try & get it's expansion pack, Extraction Point.You can skip Perseus Mandate as it quite frankly sucks.

Since Project Origin will be hitting the scene somewhere in October, I suggest you better get it right ASAP.;)
Yes i am also thinking that i should pick it up asap. I have really less time on my hands. As i really need to buy this game if i want to enjoy project origin.

I played BioShock long ago when it was released. Dunno if my taste is bad but i was hellishly bored by that game. I dunno why I dislike that game but for me its boring. Though I got ahead and progressed much more in the game then you are :). I was nearing the end but was not able to bear the boredom. I really dunno if the game is over-rated or if it was the negativity of the Skullptura-RIP of the game :D. But still, hats off to its devs. The graphics and story are awesome. The gameplay is also awesom for you guys. Maybe its just a problem with myself :|. I will give that game one another go :).
Do give bioshock another try. Its the innovative gameplay that caught my attention. But the enemy variety is really lacking.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yes i am also thinking that i should pick it up asap. I have really less time on my hands. As i really need to buy this game if i want to enjoy project origin.

Do give bioshock another try. Its the innovative gameplay that caught my attention. But the enemy variety is really lacking.

Yes buddy, I installed BioShock again. The thing that bores me is the start of the game. Running around uselessly. :| And the other thing that bores me is that the game tried to combine RPG+FPS but failed badly :(. Anyways, now playing it again :).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Complete Rainbow Six Vegas 2.Hardly took me 6-7 hours in total.Very short compared to the first one.Excellent game.Glad the ending was satisfying enough.Never thought I would have seen Logan Keller in this game.:D

Currently playing:
Assassin's Creed *YAWN*
Prince of Persia Warrior Within (PS2)

Focussing more on Warrior Within though.I have to complete it all over again.I had completed 'Clockworks and Gears' level on the PC version & then quit playing it for a while.Backed up the saves & when I reloaded it recently the f*cking thing didn't pick up my save files.Now have to complete the darn thing all over again.:mad:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yea I can understand the feeling.......though BioShock was ok for me.....I enjoyed it....same did not happen in case of Mass Effect...that for me became over rated.....its not that I do not enjoy story play and invetigation but it was too much with very less of action to back up that too....too easy an action......Mass Effect is the only game I guess in recent times that I did not complete dispite of playing it to the very end........
I remember another game "Freelancer" which "kinda" had the same theme and I enjoyed that game very much......it had events of battles in space as well which were very entertaining.....

I had so much hope on Mass Effect. I was nearly mad to play it. And when i got it, :(. I was like "zOMG WTF" :D. The game is darn boring plus, the map dosent show a single thing !!!!. We need to refer to the journal, locate the area in the journal and run around that area for an hour to find our objective. Height of foolish developement. I am at that Peak 15 level. I am quitting on it. Right now I am playing BioShock. Getting COD4 so can join in the Digit clan. (I had COD4 but lost it in a format :().

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
And you were going ga ga over it.
Thats why I had stopped in the middle.
Too many investigation & just normal gameplay ... So nothing spectacular :(

ajaybc

Youngling
^^+1000000
I hate Mass Effect.I thought I was the only one in this forum hating it.I think it is one of the most overrated Games of the year.I dont understand why ppl are so mad abt it.

It is just another RPG with a technology sci fi background.The same old $hit again and again.Go to some person talk to him/her,will get missions run around the map for an hour to reach the destination,do the same $hit again...and blah blah blah....
There not even much shooting to do.Yeha and there is team gameplay.But the interesting thing is that our team mates are good only for running around with us.They wont do any killing until we do it or otherwise just get thehittings and die.
btw I always recruit that chik Ashley as my teammate.

But after reaching pier 15 I was fed up and left the game

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well before getting my hands dirty with GTA4 I've decided to wreck havoc once again in my most beloved GTA game of all time, Vice City. Plus I'll be modding it to hell this time around.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom