Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
I personally haven't tried this out myself as I feel this game looks stunning even without AA.;)

Here's something which I found on TweakGuides forums long back:

Source:*forums.tweakguides.com/showpost.php?p=71963&postcount=278

See if this works for you.I can't guarantee the results but they have seen it work on Nvidia cards with noticeable difference & of course massive frame drops.No idea about it working fully on an ATI card.
Ya i tried this last night. As it was too late so i couldn't tell u. The AA is working but i think that the HD or Bloom effect is gone. I'll post the screen shots today as i am right now in college. But i personally don't like any game without AA as i hate those jaggy lines even if i have to lower other settings. I haven't checked the frame rates though. Previously it was 80+ and i'll check it now and post here with screenshot.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well good for you.I am almost about to complete the game.On my way to Andrew Ryan's office to take care of some business.:D

Shloeb

In the zone
Now i don't know why but the FPS in BioShock is stuck at 60 FPS.Sometimes it goes to 50 but most if the time it stays at 60. Even though the Vsync is forced off in CCC. I noticed one thing that what i try the AA seems to work now even though i force it off in CCC. Its strange. Do u think that the bloom is missing in this screenshot? AA seems to work fine.
*img389.imageshack.us/img389/3186/bioshock200808191826369rm5.th.png

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
At last completed BioShock with the happy ending.I saved all the little sister & got through.The final fight was the easiest I have ever seen (apart from Turok).Heck Big Daddy was more difficult than the last boss.:D

Currently loading:
Assassin's Creed
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^True. Many combinations. Plus its boring cutscenes cant be skipped *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/80large.png

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Back to roots , :D
Playing mario/contra(NES),Streets of rage 1/2/3 (Sega Genesis) and Tenchu(PS1) all on PSP via emulation.

Any pune member has Resident Evil 1/2/3 CD's (PS1) pls drop me a PM :) . I lost my cd's and now I need these games to play on my PSP.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Assassin's Creed is not my cup of tea, too many buttons to remember, even on my gamepad :(

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png
i DONT THINK SO...
It has very few combinations.
Even with keyboard I managed it pretty well.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^True. Many combinations. Plus its boring cutscenes cant be skipped
Dude one humble request.Please ease on the huge smiley usage.It's extremely distracting for reading others messages.I can understand in one or two posts but after that it becomes plain irritating.

Have u played Vegas One, if not play that first, its slightly better than Vegas II. Vegas has become my one of the best game series I have played. The game play is simply awsome.
I have played & completed R6V long back.It was the first Rainbow Six game I have ever enjoyed in my life.The first one was absolutely amazing.The controls were simple & the storyline was pretty decent too.Not to mention the uber-cool UE3 graphics effect for Vegas.;)

The only reason I didn't play R6V 2 on my 7900GT was because the frames weren't stable for some reason.So I decided to play it after I got my new card.Hopefully this time it should blaze through.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom