Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ROFL.

Offtopic. -->> GRID online running right now. Anyone wants to join, is wlecome.

Server name is paranj

pass is digit

toofan

Technomancer
But her b**bs suddenly shrinked from 38D in warrior within to 32B in Two Thrones. :D What say?

But her face. She became a beauty from a demon. I am actually looking her beauty. Her face.... oh... she makes me crazy whenever I play POP:T2T. Thats called the ultimate beauty.

By the way don't you think 32 is much much pleasant then 38:Dwhat say?

Shloeb

In the zone
But her face. She became a beauty from a demon. I am actually looking her beauty. Her face.... oh... she makes me crazy whenever I play POP:T2T. Thats called the ultimate beauty.

By the way don't you think 32 is much much pleasant then 38:Dwhat say?
Ya 32 is much better. She looks like a p*rn star with 38 ones. :D

And to top all that she is voiced by the Eternal Monica Belluci.:D
She's a beauty. U gotta see her movie"Malena". Awesome man! :D I haven't seen it but i have heard from somebody. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
I think I might give it a shot again only if there are saves which actually work.If not then might just let it be & get another copy for the PS2.Yeah Kaileena is super hot but if you guys check out DMC 4 then you'll know what hot truly means.:D

That being said I just got hold of Bionic Commando Rearmed for the PC yesterday.Man this game is a classic revived in it's true form by Capcom.Anyone who has loved Contra will love this game.Plus this game has offline co-op which is music to my ears.It's been ages since PC had some good co-op games.Highly recommended.

can you plese say from where i can get those pics of dmc4.:D i searched many sites but didnt found those.i kinda didnt liked dmc.no story i think pure hack and slash.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
BTW guys, how can she fight wearing those clothes ?? :confused:

Even if Prince hits her by mistake, she would be standing there naked the next second.

(I think thats what Prince wanted :D).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
She's a beauty. U gotta see her movie"Malena". Awesome man! :D I haven't seen it but i have heard from somebody. :rolleyes:
Already own the movie's uncut version.Beautiful movie indeed.:)

can you plese say from where i can get those pics of dmc4. i searched many sites but didnt found those.i kinda didnt liked dmc.no story i think pure hack and slash.
I didn't find much either.Just these few that I gathered randomly for Trish, Lady & Gloria.

Feast your eyes on DMC 4's babes:
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21978_bgtn2/dmc4ladywallpapercomplete.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21979_z64sv/gloria1280.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21980_tmcsh/trish1280.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21981_hiaj9/dmc4chickzo6.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21982_hqfde/dmc4trishwallpapercomplete_2.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21983_qehxz/dmc4-13.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21985_qzj1w/DMC4___Lady_wallpy_black_by_EdotenseiHime.jpg

And the ever so cute Kyrie :D

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21984_flqe1/emag_dmc4_4_44690.jpg

They look way better in the in-game video than these shabby wallpapers.:D

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks.:D

btw one offtopic question.my gpu is passively cooled.so it gets heated upto 85 deg cel.well can i add a active cooling system on it . and is there anything like it available.

what will be its price.

Shloeb

In the zone
Kaileena's Video Album

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Dbzebf6Qw

View attachment 2221

View attachment 2222

View attachment 2223

View attachment 2224

View attachment 2225

I am trying to add these pics but its not working. Help me guyes how to Insert image in my post?
Just host them on imageshack.us and then copy paste the thumbnail url.

People do you want to get this thread banned
Don't worry we are not talking p*rn here.
By the way i installed crysis today. Got it from my friend. In read me file it was written that 12GB or more space required. But when i installed it, it occupies only 6.69GB. Whats wrong??? Even Gears of War occupied more space than crysis. It occupied more than 10GB. DO u think all the files are installed or somethings are missing? And ppl how do i benchmark crysis? Are there any patches that i should install? Thanks.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
People do you want to get this thread banned
Banned why? What are we talking or posting which is possibly against the rules? If you are worried about the wallpapers then they are the game's official wallpapers.They are spread across on all the major sites including Gamespot.So why will it get banned?

By the way i installed crysis today. Got it from my friend. In read me file it was written that 12GB or more space required. But when i installed it, it occupies only 6.69GB. Whats wrong??? Even Gears of War occupied more space than crysis. It occupied more than 10GB. DO u think all the files are installed or somethings are missing? And ppl how do i benchmark crysis? Are there any patches that i should install? Thanks.
Nothing wrong.That's the whole size post installation.Don't go by the Read Me requirements.

Dowload Crysis benchmarking tool to benchmark it:
*games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Crysis-Benchmarking-Tool.shtml

You can find the latest patches here:
*browse.files.filefront.com/Crysis+Official+Patches/;2149333;/browsefiles.html

Also browse through a host of mods & tweaks for Crysis out here:
*www.crymod.com/filebase.php

Must have:
*www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23117

Last edited:

Shloeb

In the zone
Banned why? What are we talking or posting which is possibly against the rules? If you are worried about the wallpapers then they are the game's official wallpapers.They are spread across on all the major sites including Gamespot.So why will it get banned?

Nothing wrong.That's the whole size post installation.Don't go by the Read Me requirements.

Dowload Crysis benchmarking tool to benchmark it:
*games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Crysis-Benchmarking-Tool.shtml

You can find the latest patches here:
*browse.files.filefront.com/Crysis+Official+Patches/;2149333;/browsefiles.html

Also browse through a host of mods & tweaks for Crysis out here:
*www.crymod.com/filebase.php

Must have:
*www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23117
I'll download all the things u mentioned.I'll post the benchmarking results here.

I benchmarked it with HIGH settings, resolution 1024x768, 4x AA, 16X AF.
Min:14 at frame 143
Max: 48
Average: 43

Crysis was stuttering like hell during benchmark even though the frame rate was high around 43. Then i checked fragmentation in that drive. It was around 50% and 30% in the directory of FEAR. I think thats the reason for stuttering. M i right?

Last edited:

Shloeb

In the zone
One problem i want to sort out is that when i shoot at dead bodies they do not respond. As if the bullet just passed thro' them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom