Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
completed fear.the ending is like a typical good horror movie.:D

excellent special effects.

btw the charecter alma resembles the charecter from the hit horror movie the ring.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright that does it.Ubisoft is the worst possible company when it comes to fixing up glitches.I have been playing the PS2 version of POP: WW & I ran into a number of glitches.I checked online & found there were some serious bugs & glitches for this game.Now I am stuck at a point when I am supposed to beat the Empress (Kaileena) & after defeating her there is a part where I have to escape from Dahaka.This doesn't happen at all & I am sent back onto the beach where I can't get past by.I tried reloading the save 2-3 times & beating Kaileena time & again but nothing works.I'll give it one last try tomorrow & then dump the game.This is really frustrating.:mad:

If anyone has the saves for the PC version till Kaileena's first fight just let me know.I'm thinking of loading the PC version to see if that has any issues.I won't even bother starting all over again.What a pity for such a great game? :(

@amrawtanshx: The level design is awesome.The puzzles are very confusing but once you figure them out it becomes easy.I noticed till now that the boss fights have been very easy & predictable.But this is definitely much tougher than Two Thrones.

KPower Mania: Sorry messa don't have Xbox/Xbox 360 so no Ninja Gaiden possible.;)

NIGHTMARE: I completed POP:TT about 2 years back.For some reason I always end up playing most of the games in a reverse order.:D

toofan

Technomancer
Alright that does it.Ubisoft is the worst possible company when it comes to fixing up glitches.I have been playing the PS2 version of POP: WW & I ran into a number of glitches.I checked online & found there were some serious bugs & glitches for this game.Now I am stuck at a point when I am supposed to beat the Empress (Kaileena) & after defeating her there is a part where I have to escape from Dahaka.This doesn't happen at all & I am sent back onto the beach where I can't get past by.I tried reloading the save 2-3 times & beating Kaileena time & again but nothing works.I'll give it one last try tomorrow & then dump the game.This is really frustrating.:mad:

I have finished the game two times in PC and with booth endings. Its the hardest of the series. thats too two year back. And I am thinking playing it again. It was the first game I palyed in my own PC so its unforgettable for me.
I rember that after defeating kaileena 1st time you have to break the back wall and something like that. One time after the dahaka chase the prince is sent to the beach. But thats not a problem he finds his way easily. If I am not forgetting any thing i think I am right. And I never find any glitches in the PC version.

Off topic: kaileena in the two throwns look beautiful and sexy. I haven't seen any lady character so beautiful in any game till date. What say?

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i have played POP WW thrice on my pc ( both endings ) . the pc version has no glitches.. its damn good.sorry i dont have the save game files. . but i think its available in gamecopyworld.com . any more games like that for pc ? . and kaileena is pretty sexy. .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I think I might give it a shot again only if there are saves which actually work.If not then might just let it be & get another copy for the PS2.Yeah Kaileena is super hot but if you guys check out DMC 4 then you'll know what hot truly means.:D

That being said I just got hold of Bionic Commando Rearmed for the PC yesterday.Man this game is a classic revived in it's true form by Capcom.Anyone who has loved Contra will love this game.Plus this game has offline co-op which is music to my ears.It's been ages since PC had some good co-op games.Highly recommended.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thank heaves to PC.Man just as I thought my luck had ran out on the PS2 for POP I decided to look up on Google & got a save file from someone for this game.Loaded my PC version back again & I don't believe it this guy's save had just what I wanted.I found the save which I needed to finish the fight with Kaileena.I just got through that level & everything works fine now.Got the chase with Dahaka & now am back in action baby.This time full graphic setting FTW! :D

Shloeb

In the zone
I have finished the game two times in PC and with booth endings. Its the hardest of the series. thats too two year back. And I am thinking playing it again. It was the first game I palyed in my own PC so its unforgettable for me.
I rember that after defeating kaileena 1st time you have to break the back wall and something like that. One time after the dahaka chase the prince is sent to the beach. But thats not a problem he finds his way easily. If I am not forgetting any thing i think I am right. And I never find any glitches in the PC version.

Off topic: kaileena in the two throwns look beautiful and sexy. I haven't seen any lady character so beautiful in any game till date. What say?
But her b**bs suddenly shrinked from 38D in warrior within to 32B in Two Thrones. :D What say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom