Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
Not yet. I'll ask my friend to download it. I am on limited plan.

I am playing at hacked Very High settings in XP and the FPS has dropped a lot. It stays between 20-30 FPS.

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm currently addicted to Guild Wars. (*www.guildwars.com) Over the last 8 months, I've clocked 3000 hours in this game (comes to around 10 hours a day almost) soooo...yea, I'm addicted.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I wanna start playing BMW M3 Challenge. It's an official game by BMW made for their all new BMW M3 Coupé. In the game, you get to race the car in the original Nürburgring circuit. The physics and car handling are said to reflect that of the real car. I am already drooling and dying to start playing.
If you are interested, get it from- *www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/m3coupe/2007/experience/game/content.html

Shloeb

In the zone
I have installed a MOD for crysis. Its called Nature Mod, It has increased performance in Crysis. It switches off unnecessary settings and improves graphics a lot. U can find it here.
*crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=14195&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=1
If u don't want to download this file then i can provide my System.cfg file which is the main thing needed. Just 5kb

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yippeeee! Completed POP:WW with the Dahaka ending.Giving it a re-run for the alternate ending.

Currently addicted to:
Gears of War (2nd run)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2)

icebags

Technomancer
i m in Battlefield 2142 .... with Ganz HMG - shooting down videshee guys. :D

also i m playing > FlyFF (if i m away my compu stays logged in even for days :D)
> Tales Runner (English version : closed beta ended, open beta opens on 18th sep)

toofan

Technomancer
I am playing Stronghold Cruseder extreme. The cruseder missions are a lot of joy. A very-very good game but when you try to play the extreme misssions its the hardest one. I had not even finished the 1st battle in extreme.

Anyone had????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom