Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Yep.The concept & the graphics are pretty amazing.Too bad this game was very under rated.:(

Same way I feel.
Its 6.5 out of 10.
Its very low .... It should have atleast been 7.5 .
It has good variety of weapons,enemies(Very well figured and demarcated)and few puzzles too ... Which test ur abilities when to use Timeshift.

I liked this game. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey Allwy whats wrong man.....going in the oposite direction....digging out old games......reviving retro feelings eh:D
For the PS2 you mean? Then yes.Just got it few months back so everything seems new to me for it & it's really awesome.:D

But if you mean Alone in the Dark then it's the recent one & not the old classic.;)

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Currently I have 4 games installed:

The Witcher
World in Conflict
COD4

My current resolution is 1440x900 @ Palit HD4850 :)
All settings are at highest notch!

Last edited:

Shloeb

In the zone
I have just finished the GDI campaign of Tiberium Wars. Has anybody else played this game? Is it only or a mission is impossible to win in this game? I came across a mission in this game where no matter how hard i tried i kept losing again and again. It was the mission in which Scrin has 3 bases in front of me. A heavily defended central base and 2 support bases. I just had to use a trainer to win it and i say i didn't enjoy that. :( Can anybody tell me how to win that mission fairly?

arijit_2404

still find time for games
The Witcher is simply awesome. Gamespot gave it RPG of The Year award for 2007 and it is worth.
Excellent graphics, good story are main plus point for witcher.
Controlling is bit problematic at first. Once you are comfortable with it you'll simply sink into the game.
Try it!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Currently playing SIMS 2(Play it from the release of the game:D).... And GTA:SA w/o cheats and i thought i play it for 4th or some 5th time... But never get bored with that.. And awaiting for GTA4.....

Status
Not open for further replies.