OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
We didn't have a new game after BF:BC2. We had an "expansion" which was only $15. BF3 will only come this winter. BF:BC2 is much much much better than any CoD game released after CoD4. ;)

Battlefield Bc2 can never match call of duty mw2 in terms of storyline and game pacing. .There were more omg momemts in mw2 than bc2.

But bc2 had some realistic weapon control and some breathtaking backdrops. Actually everything for it went well except for the pathetic story.

Lets hope the next BF3 learns its mistakes and provides a gem in all grounds.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Battlefield Bc2 can never match call of duty mw2 in terms of storyline and game pacing. .There were more omg momemts in mw2 than bc2.

But bc2 had some realistic weapon control and some breathtaking backdrops. Actually everything for it went well except for the pathetic story.

Lets hope the next BF3 learns its mistakes and provides a gem in all grounds.
After you finish the game 2-3 times, it comes fully down to multi-player which you can play for 500 hours. (I was talking about multi-player in my statement which you quoted)

CoD offers you a 7-8 hour single-player gameplay. And a new CoD game every year, reduces the time you can enjoy the multi-player because the players move on.

And there's a multi-player game which I have personally played for more than 2000 hours.

cyborg47

Technomancer
ALCATRAZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

And there's a multi-player game which I have personally played for more than 2000 hours.

Team Fortress!
gonna get orange box this sunday..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
$30 on both the BF:BC2 and Vietnam expansion more well spent than $110 on MW2 and Black Ops.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
After you finish the game 2-3 times, it comes fully down to multi-player which you can play for 500 hours. (I was talking about multi-player in my statement which you quoted)

CoD offers you a 7-8 hour single-player gameplay. And a new CoD game every year, reduces the time you can enjoy the multi-player because the players move on.

I am a single player guy. So my opinions are a bit different. Thats why i liked cod , more so because of the storyline. But true, bf2 has a better multiplayer than cod and is less linear as well.

Multiplayer aspect of any game affects positively on the replayability aspect.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check these out: New Crysis 2 Images Show that Crytek Means Business | PlayStation LifeStyle

Team Fortress!
gonna get orange box this sunday..
I've played Urban Terror actually. TF2 for only 50 hours. (But TF2 has to be the best multi-player FPS game I've ever played. :mrgreen:)

It is great that you are getting the Orange Box. TF2 was released 4 years ago, and you know you still are NOT late to the party. :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
It is great that you are getting the Orange Box. TF2 was released 4 years ago, and you know you still are NOT late to the party. :p

Actually, I never had any plans to get orange box, but as soon as had a look at this mod, im dying to get it!...it totally blew my mind away!

heres the official link
Dear Esther
wikipedia link
Dear Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The atmosphere is killer!..Do check the videos on youtube too, I bet u wont be disappointed.
PS- anyone whos expecting a fun game, STAY AWAY FROM THIS.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am a single player guy. So my opinions are a bit different. Thats why i liked cod , more so because of the storyline. But true, bf2 has a better multiplayer than cod and is less linear as well.

Multiplayer aspect of any game affects positively on the replayability aspect.

Agreed.

And with broadband speeds here in India my playing is also single player limited.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This is a fact, people. *img26.imageshack.us/img26/9790/codww.jpg

CoD4 had the best plot and MP. Seriously, Activision (or Devil Kotick) pays these game reviewers. MW2 was 7 in my opinion. The MP was pure horses... with over-powered guns and perks. I agree BC2's SP was not that great, but I clearly understood the story, I couldn't understand a darn in MW2's plot. BC2's MP kicks even CoD4 <- a fact too!

BF3's gonna kick all MP games' arses for sure. But, I don't care about SP in that game. BF means MP business. Anyway, @ico, them screens look kick-arse!

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
This is a fact, people. *img26.imageshack.us/img26/9790/codww.jpg

CoD4 had the best plot and MP. Seriously, Activision (or Devil Kotick) pays these game reviewers. MW2 was 7 in my opinion. The MP was pure horses... with over-powered guns and perks. I agree BC2's SP was not that great, but I clearly understood the story, I couldn't understand a darn in MW2's plot. BC2's MP kicks even CoD4 <- a fact too!

BF3's gonna kick all MP games' arses for sure. But, I don't care about SP in that game. BF means MP business. Anyway, @ico, them screens look kick-arse!

do u mean to say Call of duty 1 and Call of duty MW2 are on same level?

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^nah..its cod sucks, crysis FTW thread! :p

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

anyway...hasnt anybody here in TDF played the x360 mp demo!?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I read the Crysis 2's req. are less than Crysis 1.. I used to play Crysis @ 1680 x 1050 on my desktop with GTX 260 Core 216 & Athlon II 640.. So should I assume that Crysis 2 will run well on this rig too?

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yes. Because developers said that they will optimise this game for mid range and low end systems. And according to them it should give decent fps.

cyborg47

Technomancer
NEW TRAILER GUYS!...the story is just getting better and better!

YouTube - Crysis 2: Prophet Returns Trailer

[YOUTUBE]SbgR-1Q5CEQ[/YOUTUBE]

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

still not sure if hans zimmer really composed the tracks himself or not.
Wiki shows that he is the "executive score producer for crysis 2".

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
still not sure if hans zimmer really composed the tracks himself or not.
Wiki shows that he is the "executive score producer for crysis 2".
Isn't that the same guy who did music composing for The Dark Knight & Inception movies???

Top Bottom