thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Crysis 2 will sell big no matter what. There way TOO many expectations. Nothing can stop it now.

Multiplayer demo for 'PS3'
confirmed.
link - Multiplayer Crysis 2 PS3 demo
confirmed PlayStation 3 News -
Page 1 | Eurogamer.net

is it going to be like GT5 Prologue? A game that contaims only multiplayer? That also limited.

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
Crysis 2 will sell big no matter what. There way TOO many expectations. Nothing can stop it now.
Well yes but that depends. You know crysis lived upto its hype. It was hyped that crysis would deliver the best graphics that gaming has ever seen and it delivered that so if crysis 2 will deliver what is expected from it it would be a big hit. But if it'll not then anything can happen. I mean many games got hype but were not a big success.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Nowadays, if a game has MP then there'll be MP demo. It a game has only SP, no demo. Some games I mean.

Use a treatment to cure that CoD bug. The treatment's either playing BF or any other shooters, you'll then feel that bug was really a BUG! lawls

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Another trailer:

[YOUTUBE]A7gLl6wyx1k[/YOUTUBE]

Are they spoiling the game in the name of marketing? I don't want any more of these. I want to find out by playing that game!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
How many trailers are they going to release? Release the game, damnit..

Oh.. and by the way.. check this out..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Because there is a gamedev conf in about 4 days from now.. besides.. I just placed the order for Crysis 2 PC version on Flipkart today.. How many of you are getting the legal one and for which platform?

cyborg47

Technomancer
oh crap!..GUYS!!!..its FAKE!!!!
heres what craptivision says.
All is not as it appears; according to a statement from Activision, this year’s Call of Duty is not yet revealing itself. Comments a spokesperson for the publisher: “There seems to be a great deal of speculation about the next Call of Duty project. Let me be clear that we are not revealing yet. Anything indicating otherwise is a hoax.”

A hoax? Now who’d be the one to to benefit from something like that?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I just placed the order for Crysis 2 PC version on Flipkart today.. How many of you are getting the legal one and for which platform?

me PC! :D

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

how can this be possible?

who knows!..may be craptivision pissed in its pants when they looked at the bf3 teaser....lol :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom