asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Those were steel sheds..the actual buildings were not destructible at all.

Okay sorry about providing incorrect information. But I am not at the point in FPS gaming where I focus on breaking building/vegetation vs. shooting opponents.

@Asingh, Guess you ran out of luck bro. It ran without issues on my rig. Except the black square blocks issue, which itself was ATI's driver screw up.

Yes, will be careful with BC3. Buggy.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just saw the leaked video and the story sounds really really promising. Is it gonna support DX11 or upto DX10?
I stopped watch any/every video on the Internet of the leaked copy or any other random gameplay videos. Didn't really feel like spoiling the fun for even a single level. I have watched all it's trailers though, which looks freakin' awesome. Just hope the game delivers. :wink:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yes, will be careful with BC3. Buggy.

It ain't BC3, it's BF3, true sequel to BF2. For God's sake I don't want another Bug Company with bad console port and 32 players AAAAND no prone. BF3's heading in the right direction with 64 players, prone and jets.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I stopped watch any/every video on the Internet of the leaked copy or any other random gameplay videos. Didn't really feel like spoiling the fun for even a single level. I have watched all it's trailers though, which looks freakin' awesome. Just hope the game delivers. :wink:

This, I did. :mrgreen:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
It ain't BC3, it's BF3, true sequel to BF2. For God's sake I don't want another Bug Company with bad console port and 32 players AAAAND no prone. BF3's heading in the right direction with 64 players, prone and jets.

Easy Frank, Easy.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
could anyone please post minimum and reccommended requirements of this game with proper link to where to get more infor mation?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Nothing can stop crysis 2 to become game of the year 2011 and its one serious contender for the title.

Yeah.. it really is one of the biggest Game of the year contender.. But, Activision will release Modern Warfare 3 this year.. so, I think that history will repeat itself & it will win the Game of the Year title

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah.. it really is one of the biggest Game of the year contender.. But, Activision will release Modern Warfare 3 this year.. so, I think that history will repeat itself & it will win the Game of the Year title

WoW!

I don't think Black Ops was as succesfull as MW 2.

Hope Activision get the formula right in MW 3!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
WoW!

I don't think Black Ops was as succesfull as MW 2.

Hope Activision get the formula right in MW 3!

Devil Kotick just wants to milk CoD more. Sh*t. It just went down the drain, from greatness to badness. That's sad. :(

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

It'll never. People are now officially bored of the same old CoD formula. But there are still some........

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^

Call of Duty: Black Ops sets sales record of $360 million

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

its a link

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@NVIDIAGeek... The thing is that Modern Warfare 2 left us in one of the most exciting cliffhanger endings.. YOu can't deny the fact the Activision has literally kicked EA's arse in the FPS department.. Crysis 2 may become their saviour though..

PS :- I'm too waiting impatiently for the game to launch.. :D

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Its true. Battlefield series cannot compare with the dramatic story telling and engaging campaign of modern warfare 1 and 2. They are in a different class.

Crysis has got some punch in the story department and has definitely got the visuals to support the same. So, yes it can be A SAVIOUR.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Well, this forum has it's share of HC CoD-ers from around the world. I can't help that. But I'm bored of CoD and so are many non-TDF people.

Top Bottom