tkin

Back to school!!
Last night playing with Faun and Piyush was fun, 5 hrs, a dozen quests and 5-6 lvls gained, pretty good team and balanced too, one problem is all our elemental weapons are fire based, rendering useless against fire enemies(firehawks), but more challenging, more fun, we have a spot open for gunzerker, lvl 11+

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sorry guys. Seems I don't have much time to spend on gaming these days. Was busy as hell last 2 days, couldn't even come online. And yeah, I can't be joining you guys at a mentioned time. If there's time, I can. But since this a co-op, that's not OK. So Salvador's for anyone to occupy.

BTW, it was nice playing with you guys and killing Flynt (*clears throat* with me Gunzerker-dual-wielding-madness-skill). :p

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'll join you guys next week.
So suppose i join you people, so it continues from where you are, suppose i level up there will i be leveled up in my game to?

sharang.d

Youngling
mouse kbd

Okay. I just got my controller and I was wondering how people play TPS games with it. Aiming with a mouse is so much more easier(for me at least). I read here that someone plays BF3 with Controller and I was like wtf. Anyway I was trying my hand at Borderlands 1 with the controller and some animals killed me -_-

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeaaa killed midgetmog pretty easy, Found a flesh gun, that fires people up, Went to dual mode(f), sniper and flesh gun....Kept shooting midgetmog,Went near it bam bam then meeled it, he died,got Awesome guns one worth 1k $ :D

tkin

Back to school!!
We(me as commando, faun as siren, piyush as assassin) are starting our B2 session now, have one open slot. Recommended level 10+(we are 12) and gunzerker(optional).

Tunngle network.
Network: sinlesschain
PW: maya

tkin

Back to school!!
Slot machine statistics:
*orcz.com/images/d/d3/Slotmachinestatsbl2.jpg

Detailed Results (Combination, Prize, Number of Spins, Percentage) from most frequently occurring to most rarely occurring:
TOTAL SPINS: 8,293
2 Same Symbols Without Bell (White Weapon) 3004 (36.22%)
No Match 1771 (21.36%)
3 Cherries (Green Weapon) 1163 (14.02%)
3 Psychos (Live Grenade) 881 (10.62%)
2 Same Symbols With Bell (Cash) 583 (7.03%)
3 7s (Custom Skin) 363 (4.38%)
3 Single Eridium (4x Eridium) 210 (2.53%)
3 Moxxi Legs (Blue Item) 148 (1.78%)
2 Bells (Cash) 85 (1.02%)
3 Double Eridium (8x Eridium) 45 (0.54%)
3 Triple Eridium (12x Eridium) 19 (0.23%)
3 Marcus (Purple Weapon) 11 (0.13%)
3 Bells (Lots of cash) 7 (0.08%)
3 Borderlands Vault Symbol (JACKPOT) (Orange Weapon) 3 (0.04%)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

My Research:
I played the machine about 100 times so far I think, most grenades, few blue guns, some green guns, one purple gun(3 marcus) and no orange guns, a lot of white useless guns, lots of skins, about 20 eridium, some money.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
LOL I was suppose to pick up this game today :D .. forgot about it !! :p , Faun said there was a slot empty for COOP :p

tkin

Back to school!!
It's fun gambling till only 1000 bucks left.
Yeah, and next day I'm gonna gamble with all that cash we picked up on last mission, I have 16k now.

LOL I was suppose to pick up this game today :D .. forgot about it !! :p , Faun said there was a slot empty for COOP :p
Get the game, do not patch it, cause we have v1.0, and then play solo and level upto 18(we are all 18) and join us. Use a trainer to level up to 18 if you lack time.

Top Bottom