tkin

Back to school!!
I wish there were 2 more machines at Moxxi bar
Wouldn't help, the machines are interconnected, that's the combined statistics, so no matter how many machines, you need to pull a lot, guess gearbox managed to fix the infinite money issue that was present in BD1.

Piyush

Lanaya
Wouldn't help, the machines are interconnected, that's the combined statistics, so no matter how many machines, you need to pull a lot, guess gearbox managed to fix the infinite money issue that was present in BD1.
no lol
I meant it due to more players while co-oping
1 machine for everyone= no time to waste :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Coolest Entry so far:

Let me comment on Slot machines, this time I am keeping approx stats, I had spent more than 100k on them playing pure solo from scratch, I'm at lvl 25 now, I'd probably spent even higher, anytime my balance goes above 15k I gamble it all away, so far, lots of duds, some grenades, a few times both machines spew grenades, plenty of skins(same skin over and over), lots of green weapons, some white weapons(curiously more green than white), about 5/6 blue weapons, one purple weapon(three marcas faces), two eridium jackpots, plenty of eridium as well(100+), some cash, never a lot, not a single orange so far, and this includes slot machine in the bandit clan bar.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Everyone..I need steam friends , I have no friend their..:cry:...I'm currently at level 24, Gunzurker..using a orange turtle shield...and a couple skill behind sexual tranasuraus skill.

But I have two major problems:
1) Midsemester exams.(ends 24th oct hopefully)
2) Slow internet but manageable.
Add me to your steam list so can we play after me exams.

Oh ...forgot Steam ID is thinkjamil

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ We need a gunzerker, but you game needs to be at V1.0(no updates), and we play via tunngle. Let me know if you're interested, we are all lvl 18 now.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Haven't tried tunngle yet..and my game is updated...version:1.0.35.4707....happened during DLC installation.

One more thing I'm getting very less frame rates, nearly 20 @ 1366x768 and low physx.....Can anyone say turning off what I can get max frame rates at this resolution?

tkin

Back to school!!
Haven't tried tunngle yet..and my game is updated...version:1.0.35.4707....happened during DLC installation.

One more thing I'm getting very less frame rates, nearly 20 @ 1366x768 and low physx.....Can anyone say turning off what I can get max frame rates at this resolution?
You need to tweak it: Optimize : Borderlands 2 Tweak Guide | GeForce

Follow the guide, tweak the ini file. And before doing all this try setting the View Distance to low or very low from menu and try.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
@tkin. thankx...got 3-4 more fps.
@Piyush maybe after 2 weeks, computational mathematics tomorrow....Gunzurker frequently says he hates math :-D

Piyush

Lanaya
@tkin. thankx...got 3-4 more fps.
@Piyush maybe after 2 weeks, computational mathematics tomorrow....Gunzurker frequently says he hates math :-D
check this
Borderlands 2 Config Optimizer! - Steam Users' Forums
I used this tool and it gave me a boost of 10 fps
Meeeeeee :)

But if i become lv 18 you guys will be around 20-25.\
And how do i join you all please explain me

Search previous pages
Faun explained it via a link
or search youtube for "Borderlands 2 Tunngle tutorial"

thinkjamil

Journeyman
This game is again updating...this time 562.7 mb!..

@Piyush thankx

Mechromancer out!! ...and may be that's why its 562.7mb.

tkin

Back to school!!
Meeeeeee :)

But if i become lv 18 you guys will be around 20-25.\
And how do i join you all please explain me
It takes appx 12 hours to go to level 18, upto Wilhelm fight. This sat we will again advance 4-6 levels.

Read: Borderlands 2: *ALL-IN-ONE* | *READ FIRST* ! - Tunngle Community

Just don't update the game.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay now i have to kill that flynt ( sorry if the spelling is wrong)

Okay now i have to kill that flynt ( sorry if the spelling is wrong)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
remember to stop your gunzerker at lvl 17 so that you can join us as gunzerker on this weekend (8:30pm to 4:00am).

Msg me, tkin and piyush your gmail id and phone number.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
WTF! i had to kill that ediot flynt(yest nite),so after i closed it..Now i'm back to that robot arms guys city....WTF i have to walk so much still flynts place now :/

tkin

Back to school!!
You should have finished that mission, do all mission straight until you reach sanctuary, now you can fast travel back to sanctuary whenever you want.

tkin

Back to school!!
Okay.Tips on how to kill flynt?
Playing as Gunzerker?

Well, first equip a sniper and shoot flynt when he in on top, after about 40% of his health is down he will come down, now things get hairy, watch out for vents as they spew fire, keep shooting his head from a long distance, lob grenades and watch out for his grenades, and if your health gets low just run to a normal bandit and stay close to him in case you die and need a second wind.

Top Bottom