theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Not a bad game :)....anyone finished the game here?

Any player here intrested in Co-op Who is under level 12?

dam everyone in tunngle are on the different game veriosn

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8325/8090845627_66424fb44e_z.jpg

Dark Souls easter egg:
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8196/8090742211_c4274b7c0c_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8196/8090730501_f059791cf2_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8473/8090732062_0e5a5f3b48_z.jpg

thinkjamil

Journeyman
^ where to find chubby? map name?

my current level 28 and version 1.1.1 as seen in matchmaking page.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay so heres what happened
I was in the mission in which you enter the bandit fortress to infiltrate it and later you have to find roland
I joint a server in which they already found roland, i went to him and claimed my reward and then we people fast travelled to the next misson area forgot name of the mission, but the room we enter in had a chest(not like other chests) this one needed a key? why coudn't i open it?
well that not the main question as i left the server, i also closed tunngle later when i continued the game it had skipped(bandit fortress,find roland) in my game

thinkjamil

Journeyman
@theserpent thats the golden loot box..It usually provides rare weapons based of your level..you'll need golden key to open it and to get a key you need a shift account and shift codes are given out by gearbox via tweeter.. premier club gives you one key without shift account.

@Faun you mean Caustic Caravan? where in Caustic caravan?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Dunno dude, it's after you push the rail cart. But why are you so interested in chubby varkid ?

*i.imgur.com/AIsy2.jpg

sushilonair1

Right off the assembly line
graphics is good.eye catching.but lacks something ,played for 4 consecutive days and got bored.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
:-D:-D:-D Disturbed Survivor!!!
@Faun there is a steam achievement for killing chubby.
Got another talking gun today, this game is all about humor.

Game has a mission where Handsome Jack hires you to kill yourself by jumping off a cliff!

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming
Meh, ill probably pick it up during the steam sale in December for a cheap price, plus i have exams from next month so no gaming till December anyway....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
graphics is good.eye catching.but lacks something ,played for 4 consecutive days and got bored.

a heart touching is story line is what it's missing and some may not like the unrealistic run and gun Serious Sam like shooting style ;-)

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Tkin: Quick question - Is there a way to increase the ammo regeneration rate of my hoarder class mod (Gunzerker)? My current one delivers around 0.7% team ammo regeneration. Do I need to get a upgraded version of it or does it increase with the increase in our character's level?

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
The rail cart is in the quest Minecraft Mischief, It's in casutic caverns. It's at the other end of the map, where there are a lot of Threshers and Crystalisks, there's also the minecraft easter egg.
@Ethan_Hunt, it doesn't scale to your level, if you find another at a higher level(most likely you will) then the stats will be better.

Any one playing the DLC yet? I am on the final quest right now(of the DLC)

tkin

Back to school!!
^ where to find chubby? map name?

my current level 28 and version 1.1.1 as seen in matchmaking page.
Won't work, chubby enemies are a very rare spawn, just like rare guns, it has a high chance to spawn in mp mode(still rare), I had only seen one chubby skag once in my 50hrs+ solo play, any enemy can be chubby, they carry more loot and are slow.

^So you have PhysX on? How much fps do you get, brah?
I get 100FPS+ with physx, but occasional drops to 60s, only once I had a drop to 20 during fight with saturn.

Okay so heres what happened
I was in the mission in which you enter the bandit fortress to infiltrate it and later you have to find roland
I joint a server in which they already found roland, i went to him and claimed my reward and then we people fast travelled to the next misson area forgot name of the mission, but the room we enter in had a chest(not like other chests) this one needed a key? why coudn't i open it?
well that not the main question as i left the server, i also closed tunngle later when i continued the game it had skipped(bandit fortress,find roland) in my game
Its called the golden chest, it can be only opened by a golden key that are sometimes distributed by Gearbox, search for gearbox shift, only for legit games. So far 8 keys had been distributed, you can also use hacks in PC to get 100+ keys.

@theserpent thats the golden loot box..It usually provides rare weapons based of your level..you'll need golden key to open it and to get a key you need a shift account and shift codes are given out by gearbox via tweeter.. premier club gives you one key without shift account.

@Faun you mean Caustic Caravan? where in Caustic caravan?
Caustic cavern, i.e cave, its a map revealed later in game, just keep doing mission, its the most hostile map in game, but fun.

:-D:-D:-D Disturbed Survivor!!!
@Faun there is a steam achievement for killing chubby.
Got another talking gun today, this game is all about humor.

Game has a mission where Handsome Jack hires you to kill yourself by jumping off a cliff!
I didn't kill myself, doing that gives eridium which I have already no use for, I called hotline and got 3x XP.

@Tkin: Quick question - Is there a way to increase the ammo regeneration rate of my hoarder class mod (Gunzerker)? My current one delivers around 0.7% team ammo regeneration. Do I need to get a upgraded version of it or does it increase with the increase in our character's level?
Yes, as you level up you'll get more mods with higher stats, keep playing,.