Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's the mod people are talking about which enables PhysX on Radeon cards?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@piyush and @nvidiageek

Lets make a team then and stick together. PMing you my gmail id. Lets decide the timing over that. Tuesday it is then.

I played initial few minutes. Game seemed boring but with co-op it will be better IMO.

Btw I am playing as Maya. Choose what you want to be.

Need another member too.

Piyush

Lanaya
@piyush and @nvidiageek

Lets make a team then and stick together. PMing you my gmail id. Lets decide the timing over that. Tuesday it is then.

I played initial few minutes. Game seemed boring but with co-op it will be better IMO.

Btw I am playing as Maya. Choose what you want to be.

Need another member too.

Aight
Just to be on the safe side, if its not Tuesday, then make it Thursday please (Wednesday is a busy day for me)
Can join you guys anytime after 8pm
PS:Since Faun is going with Maya, then I'd choose between Axton or Zero (strictly no to Salvador)

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone else ready for Co-op???
Only Faun is ready (Maya character)

I'll be going for Axton or Zero

We need two more guys with 1 Salvador at least
do drop in your names
most probably we'll start tomorrow

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'll be Salvador (like a badarse). But the timing is not right for me. I'll try hard to get online on Thursday. But I'll be definitely free on Saturday after 6PM. So wha'chu guys say?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I'll be at home around 9pm. PM your gmail ids. Saturday I am free too. Lets see if thursday works out. Me and Piyush will have a trial session just to check how things go today.

What say Piyus, after 10 till 11.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
first gtalk

i created a private network in tunngle

Network: sinlesschain

password:
maya

Piyush

Lanaya
Played a session with Faun (Maya)
it was real fun even though I got killed many times (Respawn cost is cheap though :p )

The 2 slots remaining are of Axton and Salvador

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey, I wanna play via tunngle, pm me times and I'll join, but thing is I already have a a level 50 character(playing 24x7 for the last week or so), axton, maybe I'll start fresh.

Which level are you guys in? I'll start an axton and get it ready at the same level by today.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hey, I wanna play via tunngle, pm me times and I'll join, but thing is I already have a a level 50 character(playing 24x7 for the last week or so), axton, maybe I'll start fresh.

Which level are you guys in? I'll start an axton and get it ready at the same level by today.

May be today ( depending upon Nvidiageek)
Saturday is for sure

and we'll be starting fresh too as Nvidiageek will be joining for the first time too

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok then, the final team

Me as Maya
Piyush as Zero
nvidiageek as Salvador
tkin as Axton

We will start afresh. I will be home by 9pm. PMed you my gmail id, tkin.

Are you guys ok at 9pm today. Confirm it here. May be we can play for 2 hours today.

Top Bottom