Batman: Arkham Origins

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I always want to play a batman game in which villian is atleast as strong as batman and not like joker which can be knocked by a single punch :) , i think this will be the game . Bane is also there in this game , right ?

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Screens revealed along with the trailer:

*abload.de/img/outro_shot___9_lqj8e.jpg
*abload.de/img/shot_2lmjnj.jpg
*abload.de/img/shot_3v6ktj.jpg
*abload.de/img/shot_5jdkns.jpg
*abload.de/img/shot_7d1kqe.jpg
*abload.de/img/shot_878kcr.jpg

Box Art:

*abload.de/img/888888fwrri.png

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
HOLEI SHIIEE**! F8ckin' awesome! Man, this looks better than AC. Can't wait to pwn Bats' arse with Deathstroke, if that's how it is. I'm liking how the villains are fighting with themselves for the Bat. Also, Batman got noob'd by the bomb, shows he isn't prepared. Goodness, people, goodness.

Seems like there's gonna be another Arkham 3 game by Rocksteady. Kevin isn't returning to this.

Kevin Conroy joins Twitter, clears up 'Batman: Arkham Origins' confusion - Batman News

Well, more of Batman, more of merriness.

cyborg47

Technomancer
And no Kevin Conroy in this one. But he is working on an Arkham game, which pretty much confirms that rocksteady is working on another batman game ;)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Batman will be voiced by "Roger Craig Smith" who was Ezio's (AC2) voice actor. He has potential to voice the dark knight & since this is an origin story with a younger and naive batman, the gruff voice of kevin conroy would have been a misfit.

Kevin conroy seems to be having a different role in origins, maybe voice another character. Its referred in his Wikipedia page that he's working in "Origins" but in an unknown role.

Kevin Conroy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kevin Conroy May Be In Arkham Origins After All - IGN

This leaves us with three possibilities. Either Conroy is present in Origins in a framing sense, providing the voice of an older Batman reflecting on his youth, or he's providing the voice of another character in the game, or he's talking about the next-generation Batman: Arkham game speculated to be in development.

That said, the new arkham game is kind of confirmed by conroy and it will probably run the all new and shiny unreal engine 4 in next-gen consoles.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[youtube]i6AoJB54Y2o[/youtube]

Seriously, this trailer and Mad Max's impressed me like hell! OMG, gaming(Batman) rocks!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Downloading E3 gameplay vid now.

I hope they have the "Bats parrying Ds's sword strikes with his gauntlets" in the game
they had done a similar thing with Ra's Al Ghul in B:AC

Alok

Adventurer
excellent , btw its me or anyone thinks that Batman getting slight cartoon comic look and moves unlike previous two games...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Some amazing new gameplay and man, this looks better than Arkham City. Detective mode looks amazing, much better than just holding space. Can't wait for it.

Batman: Arkham Origins - E3 2013 Stage Demo - GameSpot Video

Last edited:
Top Bottom