Batman: Arkham Origins

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
[YOUTUBE]qe88pKGHors[/YOUTUBE]

EPIC....especially the new detective mode!!!!

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
[YOUTUBE]oUFi8Zw4Srk[/YOUTUBE]

The cast is awesome. Troy baker has done an amazing job portraying the joker. He has even portrayed batman in lego series and robin in arkham city.
He also portrayed "Joel" in The last of us.
Extremely talented and versatile voice actor.

Roger craig smith has also done a fabulous job in portraying a younger dark knight.

Nolan North reprises his role as Penguin from arkham city. And guess what , he's the voice behind Nathan Drake from uncharted trilogy!!!!.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Cool share. Though I'm a little skeptical about the combat. It looks to be lacking the energy from B:AA or AC's combat.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Cool share. Though I'm a little skeptical about the combat. It looks to be lacking the energy from B:AA or AC's combat.

Bu... but how is it lacking energy? They've carried it over from B:AC, from the gameplay vids the combat looks as intriguing as ever. I don't see no difference at all. Maybe it is 'cause of the bland looking environs. Blame it on icy weather. lulz.

I seriously cannot wait for this game. (I hope they're making a JL game at Rocksteady. :X)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Bu... but how is it lacking energy? They've carried it over from B:AC, from the gameplay vids the combat looks as intriguing as ever. I don't see no difference at all. Maybe it is 'cause of the bland looking environs. Blame it on icy weather. lulz.

I seriously cannot wait for this game. (I hope they're making a JL game at Rocksteady. :X)

They've slowed the combat animations, which makes it look like its lacking energy to me. Who knows, I could be wrong and it might grow on me ;)

abhidev

Human Spambot
They haven't added much new things other than just cosmetic changes I guess... I might be wrong :/

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[youtube]3vJY9eHFdAU[/youtube]

Holy! Two back-to-back awesome trailers. Paracel Storm and this. This was better if you ask me. (Of course, Bats makes everything better.)

EDIT: Them eyes! (YT thumbnail)

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ That trailer was seriously kick-arse.

Here's some more info:

[YOUTUBE]O6_NTszO85s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]drDBRQfdTCw[/YOUTUBE]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I want to discover everything when I start playing, just like old times. Very old times.

This game's turning out to be one hell of an amazing Batman game or TPS in general. Cannot wait.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
LOL next game is about to arrive and I have not completed City yet. I need to start that game real soon.

What?! Stop everything that you're doing and go play Arkham City. I finished it 4 times already! 4th time being more to completion than just story.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What?! Stop everything that you're doing and go play Arkham City. I finished it 4 times already! 4th time being more to completion than just story.

Man I can play any game only once, except Commandos. I don't know why I get bored :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Any action figure fans here?

*www.game4u.com/11567-product_main/dc-collectibles-batman-arkham-origins-action-figure.jpg

DC Collectibles Batman Arkham Origins Action Figure - Game4u

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
We seriously need a JL game, hoping for some news from Rocksteady. WB games >>> WB movies. (I'm bit skeptical for MoS sequel than I was for MoS.)

Top Bottom