Batman: Arkham Origins

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ah....Finally this game is ditching GFWL. In windows 8 I am having hard time to run those GFWL games.

Phew,I hate that crap GFWL,People get lot's of CD key errors when trying to re install + GFWL is very very buggy.
Thank god,steam FTW.
BTW Pre-Ordered this game,hope it doesn't disappoint

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I am the night concept sounds interesting. I have often thought about how it would be if you only had one life in a game. Surely it would be difficult in games like COD/battlefield or even max payne for that matter. Will try playing the game in this mode :D

gameranand

Living to Play
I am the night concept sounds interesting. I have often thought about how it would be if you only had one life in a game. Surely it would be difficult in games like COD/battlefield or even max payne for that matter. Will try playing the game in this mode :D

IMO its the same anyway. You die and you load a save, SIMPLE.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I hope its not like that. There should be the normal modes which allow us to load saves etc. And this mode should have just one life throughout. That would be more of a challenge.

Ofcourse there should be a larger health bar :D

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I hope this game is worth the 1.5k :twisted: and doesn't turn out to be overhyped like Bioshock Infinite

You know what I did with Arkham City? Torrent the game, finish off the story mode asap. That would give me a good idea about the entire game, like optimization or bugs etc and not just the story or gameplay. And then when the price goes down below 1K, buy it ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
You know what I did with Arkham City? Torrent the game, finish off the story mode asap. That would give me a good idea about the entire game, like optimization or bugs etc and not just the story or gameplay. And then when the price goes down below 1K, buy it ;)

Well they did messed up the optimization part on both their games.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Steam Sale ;-)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

That was probably my biggest mistake . I wanted to buy arkham city GOTY . But played the ahem version at the time of release which completely ruined my game , no dx11 support , crashes , bug , fps dop , loading time etc . When GOTY version came , i got it from steam , but even though all problem was resolved with patch , playing a story driven game 2nd time greatly decrease the enjoyment level . The experience was not that great :cry:

If MP is any good, I'll buy it when it's still populated.
When these SP driven game introduce mp , chances are that it will not be popular or good with few exception like Assassin creed series whose mp is addictive and very popular . Tomb raider MP was crap and Even on day 1 , it was hard to find people playing mp . Terrible experience .

I hope this game is worth the 1.5k :twisted: and doesn't turn out to be overhyped like Bioshock Infinite

If you are unsure , buy the game after seeing review , Though i expect 9s and 10s from reviewer . And bioshock was worth the hype for me .

Top Bottom