Assassins Creed 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys don't take that post on yourself. I also play nearly every genre and love stealthy and slow games but many people don't like slow gameplay thats all.

shantanu

Technomancer
@gameranand : yup true, I have seen many that get bored with AC easily. Just like dhishoom dhishoom & khoon kharaba ( blood Violence ) :D

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^They should stick with street fighter and extreme action genres like DMC...Ofcourse RPG and games with elements of RPG are not their cup of tea:cool:

gameranand

Living to Play
You know when I play RPG in front of my friends they say "kya tab se baat kar raha hai kuch to ho nahi raha hai". I always reply with this "Leave me alone". :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^^They should stick with street fighter and extreme action genres like DMC...Ofcourse RPG and games with elements of RPG are not their cup of tea:cool:

:yeahright: but,
90% pc gamers dont know about street fighter and DMC
they expect every game to be like counterstrike/CoD

most people simply cant understand the art of sneaking behind someone and slitting their neck

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
dumb fragg addicts

their little fragging brains simply cant understand the art of sneaking behind someone and slitting their neck

Again you are being offensive. Its OK if they don't like RPGs. Their personal choice just try to respect others choices even if they conflict with yours. :)
Don't take it the wrong that who am I to give you lecture but take it in good way. :)

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
AC is one of my best game series although game play is kinda repetitive which sucks and Ezio is in 50`s and still running and climbing buildings in ACR:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
It didn't " suck " for me though, But Ezio in his 50's did behave like an old man, when i wanted him to run & climb like a young Ezio. But, realistic approach wont allow that. So it was cool & now ACIII is expected to bring something new & cool to the series. I am psyched about the new game. :D

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
It didn't " suck " for me though, But Ezio in his 50's did behave like an old man, when i wanted him to run & climb like a young Ezio. But, realistic approach wont allow that. So it was cool & now ACIII is expected to bring something new & cool to the series. I am psyched about the new game. :D

I hope so,i want the game play should be more combative and engaging with new weapons not just Simple defense and counter-attacks but more fluid,sorry but who is new protagonist in this one?

Sujeet

Undead!!!

most people simply cant understand the art of sneaking behind someone and slitting their neck

Lol...Street fighter...if someone knows games then he/she for sure knows about street fighter.....Its cult...dunno what you are talking about??!

Perhaps by referring to Cod/Cs ...you are trying to point to Games with Linear Gameplay....Btw Fps shooters is most popular gaming genre because of instant Gun-Run-Fun mechanism.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Lol...Street fighter...if someone knows games then he/she for sure knows about street fighter.....Its cult...dunno what you are talking about??!

Perhaps by referring to Cod/Cs ...you are trying to point to Games with Linear Gameplay....Btw Fps shooters is most popular gaming genre because of instant Gun-Run-Fun mechanism.

while referring to street fighter i didnt mean street fighter series i meant street fighter 4 PC(actually some months ago even i didnt know it existed for pc,i thought it was for console/arcade. then i saw it in some videogame store) since most people play PC games like cs/cod
or games with linear gameplay and dont spend some money to play an arcade game in a gaming arcade

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
THE BUZZ: Ubisoft has announced its official line-up for PAX East, which includes the first public showing of Assassin’s Creed III.
The publisher will also be bringing Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and a number iOS titles.
An exclusive look at the first footage of Assassin’s Creed III in action will be shown in a fully enclosed theater at the Ubisoft booth during the event, and session attendees will also receive a special Assassin’s Creed III item.
On Friday tattoo artist Suze, will be offering fans a chance to get inked with Far Cry 3 inspired tribal tattoos, and on Saturday and Sunday mohawk stations will be available at the booth should you wish to get something a little less permanent.
At the booth fans will get a chance to play Far Cry 3, Mad Riders, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, I Am Alive and Ghost Recon Online.

Assassin’s Creed III Gets First Public Showing at PAX East | EGMNOW

*i43.tinypic.com/o8s4z6.jpg

*i44.tinypic.com/fa3edu.jpg

Source: New Stunning Assassin’s Creed III Screenshots | EGMNOW

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
wow it really looks great. new ways of transport, it seem right on the way to a worthy successor.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^err..new transport...where...i think those boats were available in previous games too.
Am i missing something??

Top Bottom