Assassins Creed 3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Damn. Hidden blade was the best thing in AC.

I don't think the hidden blade will be gone. Because, in AC2, Desmond uses a hidden blade during the end fight. So, it is unlikely that the hidden blade is gone "out of fashion" by the time AC3 is set.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I am sold again. Trailer is more exciting than a bond trailer. How could one wait till October? I can't !!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
the looks of conor are completely refreshing.
Complies with traditional native american style.Superb

Why so serious.Conor???

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't think the hidden blade will be gone. Because, in AC2, Desmond uses a hidden blade during the end fight. So, it is unlikely that the hidden blade is gone "out of fashion" by the time AC3 is set.

I know its not completely gone. I meant that I liked using it and now it would not be the core of game thats it.

I am sold again. Trailer is more exciting than a bond trailer. How could one wait till October? I can't !!!

I can. :p:D

shantanu

Technomancer
After Brotherhood, i waited for revelations for one whole year.. just love the series. Looking forward to ACIII release.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^^NO....maybe those are casual player saying like that.

They should play game without cutscene or dialogs:lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually FPS gamers might find the gameplay slow because of the stealthy gameplay so in a way they are right.

shantanu

Technomancer
U know I have been playing all Genre games, though mostly First person & third person, but I never find stealthy games slow. I love Hitman, Assassins creed & splinter cell. The more stealth & patience, the better i love the game :D

Top Bottom