Assassins Creed 3

Sujeet

Undead!!!
bombs should be back but the complex crafting system of AC Rev shouldnt...too much frustrating..retarded gameplay speed.

i think there were over 100 possible combo of materials for bomb still other than cherry bomb i dont remember using anyother.

atleast crappy den defense is gone now . whatever was the role of it in fast paced action game like AC. ubi stratregy to bindup all game mechanics into one game to cater to a larger audience

tkin

Back to school!!
bombs should be back but the complex crafting system of AC Rev shouldnt...too much frustrating..retarded gameplay speed.

i think there were over 100 possible combo of materials for bomb still other than cherry bomb i dont remember using anyother.

atleast crappy den defense is gone now . whatever was the role of it in fast paced action game like AC. ubi stratregy to bindup all game mechanics into one game to cater to a larger audience
Didn't use a single bomb, for me, counter with hidden blade, start chain, kill all enemies in vicinity, instant win, never used sword in any combat, gun for long range enemies, crossbow for long range enemies but silently, den defense was fun, but got bored after 3/4 times.

The hidden blade was overkill, like Crysis 2's silenced pistol.

gameranand

Living to Play
Countering in the fight is the key to winning. If you know exact timing and equip the blade then fight would not last long but timing have to be perfect or you won't last long with that.

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
some more AC3 pics:-D:-D:-D

*img833.imageshack.us/img833/2227/41687435865699749997319.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img855.imageshack.us/img855/1675/41928135865950416638919.jpg

*img193.imageshack.us/img193/1302/42245835866272416606719.jpg

*img12.imageshack.us/img12/1652/42962935866221749945119.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!
counterkills...along the whole play of ac2 i didnt manage to master it...only after first few seq. of ac b'hood i managed to take a grasp of it and once i learned it there was no lookin back. earlier i used remain as much in stealth mode as possible but after counterkills it became a funtime for me blow out waves of enemies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Weird looking freak riding horses and running around the town, no ones looking? Must be magic. Weeeee..........

F**king ridiculous :x

Countering in the fight is the key to winning. If you know exact timing and equip the blade then fight would not last long but timing have to be perfect or you won't last long with that.
Almost never missed the timing its easy to pull off once you get the proper hang of it.

counterkills...along the whole play of ac2 i didnt manage to master it...only after first few seq. of ac b'hood i managed to take a grasp of it and once i learned it there was no lookin back. earlier i used remain as much in stealth mode as possible but after counterkills it became a funtime for me blow out waves of enemies.
Yeah, they loosened the timing in ACB, it was harder in AC2 but was more fun, in ACB and forward the counter becomes a chore rather than a challenge :|

gameranand

Living to Play
AC series is really moving forward in time. I mean from Altair's sword to Coner's gun. I wonder what would be stealth in AC3 with so many guns. I mean if your opponent have gun then you have gun then where is swordplay and proper stealth from the last games.

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
^^i agree

the real fun in assassins creed is using the hidden blade, sword and executing stealth assassinations...adding more guns will surely spoil the fun!!

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
This has been in development ever since AC2 released...It's a complete overhaul of the Series..hope it's even better than AC2 xD

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Colonial America - What It Means For Assassin’s Creed III

An interesting article about this highly anticipated title.:wink:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I wish he had a rifle as well.

Also, will most missions be in the wilderness? :(
Posted via Mobile Device

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OK, I didn't feel what I felt when I saw the ACII reveal trailer.... the whole idea of epicness is just missing. :(

Top Bottom