Zotac geforce gt 640

niz04

Journeyman
Zotac geforce gt 640 is bang for a buck review please .. i will able to play new games like gta 5 and nfs most wanted

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
HD6770 is still better... as Zotac 640 is overpriced right now in India. Normal 640 will cost at least 1.5K more than 6770. Zotac is selling 640 at cost of around 7.5k in India.... way too expensive for it. Best buy for 640 right now is the Galaxy one which costs 2k less than Zotac model.
HD6770 is the choice right now in this price segment.

Tomshardware Review of 640

You'll be able to run it in Low settings with some set to Medium which wont give justice to the game :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ +1 for that - the pricing of HD7770 made the HD6790 useless and forced HD6770 to come down at 6k only which is better than GT640.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
^^ My bad... I think I saw the Powercolor one and quoted it as Galaxy :(.... And now cant find the Powercolor one as well for 5.5k :( its at 6.5k now.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Price of both are same ;-)
MSI R6770-MD1GD5

^^ My bad... I think I saw the Powercolor one and quoted it as Galaxy :(.... And now cant find the Powercolor one as well for 5.5k :( its at 6.5k now.

np bud ... but the lowest price of PC HD6770 I've seen is on primeabgb selling at 6.85k - everywhere else it's more than 7k though.

Top Bottom