ZoneAlarm & Hotmail Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallywacker

Right off the assembly line
I have a ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.1.737.000 installed with the latest updates, the problem is I can log into Hotmail, but whenever I click on Inbox I am automatically logged out, If I try to log in again and click on the Inbox option the same thing happens again. However this does does not happen when I log into Yahoo!.

I know it is ZoneAlarm that is causing this, because if I shutdown ZoneAlarm and log into Hotmail and click on Inbox none of this stuff happens.

So, is there anyway I can have ZoneAlarm enabled and check my Hotmail e-mails.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Have you tried this with a different browser? Or tried this after clearing Temporary Internet Files/Cache?

OP
T

Tallywacker

Yeah, I have tried it with both Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox, cleaned the cookies and Temporary Internet Files/Cache in the browser, but with the same results.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
try setting cookie control and adblocking to medium or off in ZA. I had some problem with rediff mail. after i turned off the cookie control it worked.

OP
T

Tallywacker

That did the trick.

I turned off Ad Blocking and Cookie Control just as you suggested.

Thanks Mr.charangk and you too Mr.tuxfan.

anandk

Distinguished Member
i use hotmail and zonealarm. my adblocking setting is at high and cookie control at medium and mobile code control is off. this combo works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom