*download.zonelabs.com/bin/media/images/headerImages/mainZLlogo.gif

Posting this post just to inform you people
just incase ZA does not inform you about the new update
the new update upgrades your firewall to version 5.5.094.000
get the update from here
Download:Update

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Y dont they just release the small updates like Norton, whole 6.6 MB Updates r vry difficult for dial up users like me to download every time an improvement is made

anomit

In the zone
when I installed it , my comp refused to start up. Every time the windows logo was displayed, it started all over again. I had to uninstall it and now ZoneAlarm refuses to install.

pakkasir

Broken In
well,thanks a lot techno_funky.it's not that i have had a single intrusion after ZAP 5 but after updating i always feel more secure :)

Scott Evo

Broken In
anomit said:
when I installed it , my comp refused to start up. Every time the windows logo was displayed, it started all over again. I had to uninstall it and now ZoneAlarm refuses to install.

Yeah same problem here :evil: , But i 've installed my Older version successfully.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Y dont they just release the small updates like Norton, whole 6.6 MB Updates r vry difficult for dial up users like me to download every time an improvement is made
yup.... its to large.... as a software they should have included an update manager to donwload only the small update files....

this problen is also with FF.... u have download the full browser..... man i am going crose my DATA LIMIT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom