Zenith Computer Launches SmartStyle PC (Rs 20k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Zenith Computer Launches SmartStyle PC

*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/88315_matter.jpg *images.techtree.com/ttimages/site/shim.gif

*images.techtree.com/ttimages/site/shim.gifZenith Computers has announced its newest SmartStyle PC, an all-in-one desktop that is unique in that it fits the CPU into the casing of the 17-inches LCD-TFT display.

Put simply, the CPU is fitted inside the monitor, thus saving consumers the hassle of having an extra slot for the CPU tower on the PC table. Moreover, it has a versatile 180 degrees mounting hinge that makes it possible for the monitor-CPU unit to be hung on a wall, integrated into a table top surface or on a table.

The SmartStyle PC is powered by Intel Dual Core Processor T2130 and has a hard disk capacity of 80GB plus memory of 1GB. The PC comes with built-in speakers and a full set of networking and wireless slots. It does not pack a CD/DVD drive, but offers a slot for the same in the display casing.

The SmartStyle PC is now retailing for Rs 20,000. Zenith says it has started a 24x7 'Always On' service for after-sales support.

*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/88315_zenith_600x600.jpg

Sourc: TechTree

old news though ;)

_​

goobimama

 Macboy
Though everyone believes the iMac is just a piece of machinery, I would like to think it would take a pi$$ on this thing the moment it sees the likes of it.

But otherwise, this seems to be a really nice deal for home users. I will definitely recommend it (after checking out a few reviews of course).

slugger

Banned
buildin dektops on a mobile plaform processor

tho i feel d HDD shud be upgrades to a 160-250 thingy considering that it is givin 1 GB of RAM

--------
a fanboy uses description of excretionary function to express his views about a system that he himself would be in no position of developing for a million years to come :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Wow, now that looks good and affordable.

Btw, doesnt Apple have a patent or smthing againt such a concept?

OP
DigitalDude

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
haha no :D

there are lot of all-in-ones like imac.. gateway, dell xps one etc..

what is there to patent except some way of shrinking stuff and copyrighting the exact design ?? ;)

others can shrink stuff in a different way and have a diff design

_

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
There was one episode in gadget guru Ndtv which showcased Hp with the same thing eveni tagged something like pc or desktop killer . . Nice vfm . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom