Zebronics/VIP availability in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

montylee

Journeyman
Hi,

Yesterday my friend went to Nehru Place to get the latest rates of some hardware.
He also tried to query the prices of Zebronics, VIP cabinets but couldn't find any. He could only find Navtech.

Are zebronics/VIP cabinets available in Delhi? If yes then please give the details.

Also, he couldn't find any AMD AM2 based motherboards or processors.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
For zebronics get them from chennai, courrier

am2 may not have come to india till now

any way contact smc and computer empire and other biggies

OP
montylee

montylee

Journeyman
Already checked with Computer Empire. They don't have either Zebronics or VIP.

Are there any dealers in Delhi which sell Zebronics or VIP?

If not, then i think Navtech 2688 looks like a good cabinet for me, and what abt the power supply?

Zaysen

Broken In
montylee said:
Already checked with Computer Empire. They don't have either Zebronics or VIP.

Are there any dealers in Delhi which sell Zebronics or VIP?

If not, then i think Navtech 2688 looks like a good cabinet for me, and what abt the power supply?

I Have Installed and Used only navtech 2688 Cabinets Since 2004 in more than 250 computers i have assembled with Front LCD Display and Twin Side Fans Controlled by the Front Panel. However I Feel the Quality of the Power Supply Supplied with the navtech is not ok and is a suspect especially for gaming and cpu intensive tasks even though till date no serious damage has been done to cpu or motherboard. hence i would advise you to buy just the cabinet and instead fix a Antec Smart Power 2.0 400 watts power supply for Rs 3600/-. This Would be available from S paul innovations G-9 Harsha Bhawan Nehru Place New Delhi-19 Mr Surmeet Bhatia Phone:9899890167.

I Find the Above Combo the Best in Cabinets and Power Supplies So far even though costly. And all you New Delhi Experts Please Give More Details about the shops you visit in nehru place as other forum members can benefit from your experience. I Purchase all my hardware Items for assembly From R R Systems Pvt Ltd 103 Bajaj House Nehru Place in the Same Line of Computer Empire towards the end of hall above bajaj capital. Any one has good or bad experience about this shop write on this forum. As Far as i am concerned i found this shop best among smc & computer empire in prices ambience customer dealing and after sales service. Computer empire never has time to even talk and is always looking on the lcd screen.

OP
montylee

montylee

Journeyman
Hey Zaysen,

Thanks for the info. My budget is somewhat limited and the maximum i can spend on the PSU is 1000 bucks.
I think Powersafe, Vantec and Colorsit are other good PSU options, but i don't know abt their availability and price in Delhi.

OP
montylee

montylee

Journeyman
My current system is P-III, but i am planning to upgrade as soon as AMD AM2 is released in Delhi with the new prices. My friend couldn't find Zebronics or VIP at Nehru Place. Basically i want to buy a good Cabinet+PSU in Delhi for my new system.
My configuration should be:

Processor: AMD AM2 3500+/AMD AM2 3800+/AMD AM2 X2 3800+ (not sure which one to buy: would depend on the prices)
Harddisk: 250GB
Motherboard: Asus M2NPV-VM (with onboard Nvidia 6150 Graphics Chipset)
RAM: 1GB

I am not planning to buy an external graphics card at the moment. I would like to buy a graphics card based on DirectX 10 in future.

So, basically i want these components in Delhi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom