z77 mobo for i5 3570k for <10,000 INR

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
I am building a new gaming rig and plan to buy it by the end of this year.I have decided on i5-3570k for the processor and plan on using its hd graphics for 3-4 months.
Though i dont plan on doing sli/crossfire but a mobo with that feature will be preferred.

I was planning on buying asrock extreme 4 but asrock is a comparitvely new company and Reliability is my top priority.so should i go for this mobo? (i saw in another thread that some1 was having problems with it).

I dont plan to overclock (maybe later and even then i wont go beyond 4.0 ghz) so i dont want a lot of ocing features.

What about gigabyte z77-d3h and asus p8z77 v-lx ?? i am comfortable with these 3 companies only.Please suggest some other motherboards for the same price range .Also i live in Delhi so if you can tell the shops from where i can get them for the best price it would be great.
Thanking you
NiGHTfUrY

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't ever buy Asrock Z77 Extreme4 rather go for Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H or Biostar TZ77XE4 which are in same price bracket(11k) and reliable than that of Asrock. I myself am experiencing problems with Extreme4.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Re: z77 mobo for i5 3570k for &lt;10,000 INR

Gigabyte Z77X-MD3H
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
ASrock extreme4 not as bad as bavusani claims. But some boards seem to have problems (like the one bavusani has).

Asus p8z77 v-lx is a very good choice as well.

AnandTech - Intel Z77 Motherboard Review with Ivy Bridge - ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@OP - Asrock is not a new company - they used make mobos for Asus ;-) anyway, consider getting Asus P8Z77-M PRO.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Good options for 10K-
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Asus P8Z77 M Pro
Asus P8Z77-M
Asus P8Z77 V-LX

(Listed in the order of decreasing priority)

Top Bottom