Yuphoria vs Yureka Plus vs Redmi 2 Prime

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I need a phone under 10k and I've managed to shortlist these! Which should I go for and are there better alternatives?

P.S. I need a decent battery life and a lot of customization! That is why, I've picked phones with COS. I need the phone to do stuff that a teenager does on his phone, i.e., Run Apps smoothly, Music, Light Gaming, Reading, etc.

I also own the Yureka currently which seems to run perfectly fine but its large screen is a little problematic!

Check the dev support of Redmi 2 Prime & Mi4i

But considering you own Yureka, other phones are a downgrade

Get Moto G3... Also check Mi4i

tanmayraj

Broken In
At 10000,i will suggest you for Redmi 2 prime.Great Mi Ui(feels like ios),great sound quality,brilliant display and great RAM management(which help you do lots of multitask) and good news from 27th october onwards MiUi7 will be available.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
As I said, the Mi4i and Moto G3 is not at all an option since my budget is under 10k! One of my friends has the Redmi 2 and I tried using it but for some reason, I didn't like the display!

I've ordered the Yureka+ now. Is it alright?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
As I said, the Mi4i and Moto G3 is not at all an option since my budget is under 10k! One of my friends has the Redmi 2 and I tried using it but for some reason, I didn't like the display!

AFAIK , Yureka+ is nothing but a bumped up Yureka with a 1080p screen

kevz22

crazy techie

Meizu M2 Note if the almost non-existent after sales support can be ignored.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Ok. I've cancelled Yureka+ since some credit card offers have begun from today! But guess what! Mi4i is priced at ₹8999! Should I go for it? Please tell me which should I go for: Yureka+ vs Mi4i! And please help me as soon as possible...

Ok. I've cancelled Yureka+ since some credit card offers have begun from today! But guess what! Mi4i is priced at ₹8999! Should I go for it? Please tell me which should I go for: Yureka+ vs Mi4i! And please help me as soon as possible...

Mi4i will give better battery life, has better camera & display.... Compact too

If you can live with 13GB storage, its a great phone

Top Bottom