Your views on Nokia E75!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziha786

Journeyman
yaa finally i was tried to hard reset my phone and now its working fine..... i know this solution but i want to know apart from this....

ziha786

Journeyman
Hey guys check this New Nokia E72, Feature Really likes in this fone, but want to some difference between this and E71....
*www.nokia.co.in/find-products/products/nokia-e72/specifications

kwimp

Broken In
hey guys have any one checked any securing apps for My E75.... i need my contact and my msg security software....
has anyone know about this kind of software.

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
ovi mail is such a good email service i am using from jan 2009. i just saw an offer by nokia register your ovi account and get a smart guard software free for your mobile.....interesting for new ovi users.for more information...

*www.nokia.co.in/newsletter/ovi-newsletter

Hi guys,

try out the new apps from Ovi Store...just tried out a few freeware ones...:eek:

Timer Lite Touch (Free) is cool as a stopwatch app (need it for my exercise on the morning), also smartguard app is offered free for ovi mail users...

check this out! awesome:wink: :

*www.emailwithease.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=5150

kwimp

Broken In
Hey Guys my unit is an E75-2 supplied by 3 Australia Firmware version is 100.48.78

Issues:-
Loses connection to cellular network
Screen flashing

Need Support

meryl

Broken In
E-series is much better than N-series because in E-series *forums.mobileburn.com/images/smilies/wink.gifit have a good processor speed and easily access the files. So better performance and to play games go for E-series and it have good resolution screen. With 16 million of colours.

meryl

Broken In
Sync Your Mobile Contacts With ovi and Update time to time there is no fear to loose contacts...
another feature i like is the files on ovi. it shows all pc files on your mobile with complete access to download and view on the go just subscribe with files on ovi and sync your phone with pc files.
common login for ovi and it will give u a all access to other ovi services such as share, maps, games, music, contacts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom