Your views on Nokia E75!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziha786

Journeyman
Nokia N95 8GB & E66 both has very smooth sliding.
But in E75 i think its manufacturing defect.
So pls telll if any one facing the same problem.......:?:

@ziha786

really sorry to hear that mate :!:

the sliding mechanism as i said is stiff in the beginning and tends to become smoother with usage....though i never felt my slider too tight for that matter...:-o i can relate coz i had similar problem with my n81 slider at first....

cheers!

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@Ziha,

It might be a batch specific problem that u mite be facing mate....because i tried out 3 different fones (E75's) of my friends and one seemed a little stiffer than the other two rest all were same in sliding....:))

in any case u can ask for a repair or replacement from nokia care if ure within warranty :p

cheers!

kwimp

Broken In
Here IS An E66 More Handy Stylish And Sliding Phone With All Feature Except Ngage Games.:razz:

So Why You Pay Extra For E75.

E66 Is Very Nice And Smart Business Phone Support MFE, NMS and all E75 Features. Excepts Ngage Games.???:idea:

@k4ce
E71 Has Too Big In Size I Like E75 Quite Handy And Looks Great When Side Slide Is Open.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@kwimp

buddy ure forgettin a lotta new additions to the e75, mainly the fp2, a2dp support, 31/2 mm jack to name some...

A platform should always be current for an executive

cheers!

I'm more interested on e55. 28 days standby FTW !

Samsung has an Rs. 1500 phone with 12hrs talktime on a full charge and an insane battery backup. There was another one for 2.2K or something with 16 hour talktime. They were from the Samsung Guru series BTW.

Compared to that, this with 8 hours talktime does not appear too enticing.

+1 e55 is better over e75 in comparision to price and feature E75 gives.
How can you compare an ordinary phone to a full QWERTY phone ? Only REAL typists will tell you the importance of going full qwerty.

The two cater different categories. You can't compare them.

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
@sdmaverick
Yes m agree With you this mobile is more convenient with Two Side Keypad and good Work efficiently out of the office. Stay updated on your emails, and edit slides, spreadsheets, and documents right on your device.
Access important corporate data or manage your personal information remotely.

Enjoy....:lol:

@kwimp

buddy ure forgettin a lotta new additions to the e75, mainly the fp2, a2dp support, 31/2 mm jack to name some...

cheers!

ziha786

Journeyman
the browser doesn't seem to be optimized in the Facebook.
can't Nokia provide a single window application that let's you connect with multiple social networks at a time like orkut, facebook, gtalk etc?
It will be interesting to see something like that! Imagine how convenient it will be if i could get an option like connect to with options of my social profiles. let me know if anybody knows this!

@kwimp

cheers!

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
here are my views on E75 .. i am actually playing around with both e75 and n97 :-D

but won't go into comparing.. except mentioning a few common points

pros
it's sturdy and solid.. that's imp for qwerty
fp2 as always gives u loads of options like short cuts, search etc that i really miss on the n97
nice integration of facebook and windows live
good for gaming on n-gage
off center screen in landscape mode, the layout feels comfortable
nice keyboard, very comfortable for long messaging
good for email use, i find this one very ease to use, comes with an inbuilt nokia messaging client (see screen shot attached)
nice browser
os very snappy unlike the e71, which i found acting a bit slow at times
nice music output

cons
no instruction to home keys, comes without any marks f and j kets
find the silver bar that splits into two sides a bit weird, but that cud be my personal take

don't really have much to complain except i wish if this had a touch screen probably i wouldn't have been playing with the n97 8)

here are some screen shots

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/c10ede6c5bb34b35847eb42ab37af54c.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/58c7e1bafa61486f83d2ad3111fbcaf0.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/f13fa6b2a41746f2880247512e1c24f6.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/283f7b1e13bb40839f68ac029f46bad9.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/44848e26945b4ddc8c9f2a5c0d5c1ba4.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1006/c61959f22a1e46898480d6f1c4b3beea.jpg

talwar

Broken In
Download Ovi Store Application For Your E75

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1020/974e32fdcc2448fdb5a2e54edd461540.jpg
Download Ovi Store Application On E75
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1020/ccad7ae8c2b84e84a8f99cb396498500.jpg
Here you can search for Im mssenger
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1020/2b8a480ada72445492806d9f31b50ce9.jpg
social network widget
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1020/9e684be004be403789a3da5da9dbba81.jpg
All in One Chatting Messenger

This application help for chatting with all messenger like yahoo, gtalk,msn,windows live... and lots more...

the browser doesn't seem to be optimized in the Facebook.
can't Nokia provide a single window application that let's you connect with multiple social networks at a time like orkut, facebook, gtalk etc?
It will be interesting to see something like that! Imagine how convenient it will be if i could get an option like connect to with options of my social profiles. let me know if anybody knows this!

kwimp

Broken In
@ talwar.. i see the facebook icon on the screen shot there.. does the e75 ship with the facebook app similar to N97?? don't tell me

sdmaverick

Journeyman
Hi guys,

u can go to the DOWNLOAD section from ure menu in E75 and choose the various IM options and other cool stuff...

Social networking on the E75 is pretty good...head over to m.google.com from ure fone browser and download the full fledged ORKUT APP....its pretty cool

also, u can download an app called Fring which lets u access orkut, facebook, twitter etc on ure device...

Cheers!

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
financial director - This is a business news widget there you can read business news and info in your Phone i have Nokia E75 and Financial director Widget in My phone....I really love to read some good business news but every time generally i have no time for business news Many times,but now i have a solution Financial director for my all business news and info.... so guy's i think you also want to know what is Here i want to share some reviews and screen shot about this financial director

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/e8d71df12dfa4bc7a1a971b6ce74c49b.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/c495dc7decfa4715a47acb275ed1f505.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/32a48586696d4fe9bcc1989fea3b9e2f.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/69e70437a9854461ac94c2f2f4bf75e2.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/c91746fae8df4617ae34f214baf31cc9.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1045/f8d78dc234e44d599ae5e7a7cda4a802.jpg

kwimp

Broken In
@ Follower Of Krazzy
Nice info...:)

I am using E63 and setting up email on my phone.it is very very complicated because before few day,s i have ask for email setting to my network provider but they did not given me any relevant help still i am facing the problem to set the email setting in my phone (e63) pls help me guy,s:-?

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
@ kwimp
visit on this community and see how to make email setup easy and simple. also you can see the screen shot for step by step help.
*www.emailwithease.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4340

kwimp

Broken In
oh itss too easy to setup email on mobile and i a doing a silly mistake every time... but now i also know about the configuration of nokia emails.. thanks follower of krazzy... :)

ziha786

Journeyman
Guys you all are get your hand on this phone,i had several problems with it
1) Contacts cannot be accessed - Memory cache not accessible
2) Network connection to service provider lost in space at times
3)Radio not functioning properly
I have the latest upgrade version 110.48.125, i guess Nokia should get to work for another upgrade on the firmwar???/
Plz Help

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
I also using E75 But not seen this type problem
I think if have virus in your phone, so remove your virus to connect your phone with Pc and run Pc anti virus..... Or you should format your phone.... to remove virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom