Your resolutions for 2014

Hi guys. We always make some new-year resolutions each year but only some remember them at the end. I thought if you could be reminded of your resolution at the year end, it would be great.

Post your new year resolutions for the year 2014 at this page: Year Resolution Remainder
You will be reminded of your resolutions at the end of 2014 so you can self-analyze how many resolutions did you complete.

Hope you will try it :)

Submit your resolutions here: Year Resolution Remainder

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I have filled and submitted. I was thinking can we create a group or something like this where we can post our future goals and motivate each other and share our goal progress/plans.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I have filled and submitted. I was thinking can we create a group or something like this where we can post our future goals and motivate each other and share our goal progress/plans.

I was also thinking of similar site but I'm not much interested in developing websites :p

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hey, @harshilsharma63 ...
Don't wanna rain on your parade but shouldn't it be "Reminder" and not "Remainder"??? :|

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
technically @harshilsharma63 was correct because at the end of 2014 what you will be looking at will be the remainder of resolutions.reminders are irrelevant at the end of duration.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
+1 to this...

Remainder seems odd and out of context!!! :p

Anyway, no entry from me as I can't stick to any of my resolutions for more than one week!!! :cry:

Just try for once. You don't have make resolution like "I'll work out 5 days a week". Make realistic resolutions, which support you in what you are doing. Like if you are a college student, it could be "I'll learn one subject in this/next semester properly" and then do this with a subject of your interest. Similarly, you could say "I'll do something to get a standing ov. form all my co-workers" if you are employed. Give it a try :)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Just try for once. You don't have make resolution like "I'll work out 5 days a week". Make realistic resolutions, which support you in what you are doing. Like if you are a college student, it could be "I'll learn one subject in this/next semester properly" and then do this with a subject of your interest. Similarly, you could say "I'll do something to get a standing ov. form all my co-workers" if you are employed. Give it a try :)

Hey, I tried but it's giving me an "invalid user name" error!!! :-(

Hrishi

1- Go out on tour , various places in north India. "Laddakh","Rishikesh","Corbett","Nepal".
2.Buy a DSLR and a Bike(Pulsar 200ns) , to contribute and accomplish the 1.
3.Learn music , (guitar and piano.)
4.Find and establish good friendly relationship with a girl. ( Most difficult.)
5.Huge change in Job.

sujoyp

Grand Master
1. Reduce my weight 15 KG at least (this year reduced 10)
2. Get a better job
3. Get engaged/married
4. Upgrade my DSLR and get a wide angle lens (according to my one lens per year plan)

Top Bottom