Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Final rating?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
6/10

It was fun and I actually did everything because am a me fanboy. Otherwise there is a lot of scope for improvement. Its not bad, but it's not spectacular like ME2. Everyone should play it at least once though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
So I'm guessing not much re-playable value.
Guess I'll wait on some more game fixes and patches, and most importantly when i buy a new system that can actually play it

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
So I'm guessing not much re-playable value.
Guess I'll wait on some more game fixes and patches, and most importantly when i buy a new system that can actually play it

There is replay value, just not immediately once you finish it once. They still have scope to release some good expansions. But yeah they could have don't so much more really. After seeing all the concept art, so much good stuff was cut out. This is where TW3 just shines so much more. I suggest wait for a good price drop before you consider buying it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have started a lot of games.. but end up not completing them. *cough* Rocket league *cough* On my pending "the game which I want to complete* list are following:
Quantum Break (I bought the game after I got my RX 480, but didn't complete it)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons (Its a beautiful game, that I just lost track of)
Half Life (yea... still not completed it :( Its scary af)
If my heart had wings (Anime game... still want to complete)
Bioshock 1 (I started it but lost when I started playing RL a year ago)

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Borderlands 2, awesome game of badassery.
Started second playthrough in True Vault Hunter Mode.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Finally completed Divinity Original Sin - 8/10.

^I thought u meant to say you should play borderlands 2 in one sitting..

That would be something

That's a pretty long game lol. Brothers is a short game and it really needs to be played in a continuous fashion since it has an effect at the end which you won't get if you play with breaks in between.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Recently had finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It is without a doubt one of the best single player campaigns I've played. Gameplay might not be fluid as it's so old now but damn the story holds up. Loved it all the way(except a bit of the initial grind).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed the WD: Michonne, what a game

Telltale knows how to test your emotions through games.

Last edited:

sohan_92

In the zone
Everyone is posting their high-end game progress here. I will be different, I guess.

Started playing Stardew Valley.

Good thing is that my potato laptop can handle this with 60 fps. :D

Top Bottom